Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 365|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Request] Make more female Tanks and Fighters, plzz? :)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-8 01:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Can the devs please add more female fighters and tanks?? Female characters in this game tend to be MM and Mages.
If I wasn't mistaken, Ruby is like the only female fighter that stands out. Freya isn't as great as Ruby: Ruby can tank, has lifesteal, more useful in ganking and become hard to kill late game.

As for female tanks, we have Lolita and Hilda (Alice can be a semi-tank too), but more players are leaning towards Akai, Johnson and Hylos (bruh, in this meta, CROWD CONTROL and MOBILITY are kings)

Btw, I'm NOT a pervert, but I would like to see more OP female fighters who can deal damage and tank instead of just being the squishy ADC and supports. (Also, making more male marksmen aside from Clint and Moskov are not a bad idea right? I would pay diamonds to get a handsome marksman hero, LOL)

Right now I have enough BP to buy three heroes but I'm saving up just in case Moontoon release some OP female fighter/tank with lots of CC. Hehehehe.
Post time 2018-5-8 01:45 PM | Show all posts
What if we just make a female that looks so weak but is actually weak XD

Comments

iri
LMAO XD  Post time 2018-5-8 03:28 PM
Post time 2018-5-8 03:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-5-9 12:15 AM

I would rather have female versions of male heros and male versions of female heros as skins. you can play your favorite hero is the sextype you want.
Post time 2018-5-8 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Agree. Though, I see more Freya than Ruby. Let's end the masculinism! ;p Anyway, you can always suggest this on our customer service in-game and if you have hero concepts/ideas of your own, feel free to make one here on Forums and post it ;)
 Author| Post time 2018-5-8 01:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-5-8 01:35 PM
Agree. Though, I see more Freya than Ruby. Let's end the masculinism! ;p Anyway, you can always sugg ...

I know right. Stop the masculinism and let female heroes show off their tankiness too. Hahahaha.
but why more Freya over Ruby? O_O I know Freya is prettier (lol) but Ruby is much more useful in the CC meta.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-8 01:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-5-8 01:45 PM
What if we just make a female that looks so weak but is actually weak XD

We have the newly-reworked Nana and Rafaela for that role :V
Post time 2018-5-8 01:54 PM | Show all posts
seven_cwc replied at 2018-5-8 01:53 PM
We have the newly-reworked Nana and Rafaela for that role :V

:v almost forgot about them your right
Post time 2018-5-8 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-5-8 02:11 PM

I hope they create another lolicon fighter. Just like a lolicon mage, Chang'e. Her new passive is more BURST now. I suggest to create "GEM" heroes for female tanker.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-8 02:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2018-5-8 02:09 PM
I hope they create another lolicon fighter.  Just like a lolicon mage, Chang'e. Her new pa ...

What is GEM??

Comments

that means : a diamond girl : sexy, beauty and cute for my version  Post time 2018-5-8 03:03 PM
Post time 2018-5-8 03:49 PM | Show all posts

Sparkle and crystal stuff like diamond, amethyst, ruby, sapphire, emerald etc. Crystals stuff are really attractive (as initiator) and very hard item at all. So, logically gem hero are suitable as female tanker.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-16 02:41 PM GMT+8