12Next
Return to list New
View: 264|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Poll] Hanabi

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-8 11:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Z3N1X at 2018-5-8 02:12 PM

So.. I have Hanabi and I tried her.. Well what I can tell is that she’s a team fight marksman.. Her mobility, just like layla, sucks so bad.. But the good thing is that she has crowd control and her immune to CC passive.. However! Her ulti must directly hit someone for instant immobilisation if it does not, they have a chance to escape the flower before it CCs them.. Unlike Layla, her range is small.. Hanabi also has passive lifesteal from first skill.. The more you upgrade your first skill, the more overall lifesteal..
So I heard that her petal damage is going to be nerfed! What the hell?! Just put 2 tanks with absorption and her petals can’t bounce at all until the absorption shield is gone.. Her passive is quite weak if you ask me because the shield can be removed easily in late game if enemies target her..

Fine sure I don’t care if you nerf her petals damage but maybe buff her passive? How about 35% lifesteal will be converted to shield if her HP is full and if she gets CCed and has her shield she will gain sprint for 3 seconds? That way her range won’t be a problem because since she’s a team fight marksman she has low range she has to get close to enemies and some enemies can pull her in if she’s not careful..

I don’t know this is just a suggestion what does everyone else think?
Single Polls , Show Result after voted, Total 38 Users voted
  (This Poll is open, your vote is visible)
Post time 2018-5-8 11:50 AM | Show all posts
I dont see hanabi in mythic rank so far. Only mm i see is Lesley.
I think if they nerf hanabi, nobody will use him anymore.
So far she is classic hero, not suitable for rank.
Post time 2018-5-8 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2018-5-8 12:18 PM

we still have moscov with his beast attack spd. and lesley with higher damage in one shot.
hanabi just good when ganking and there is has many enemy minion around an enemy. so manage best build for her. aspd first.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-8 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Z3N1X at 2018-5-8 02:11 PM
BD007 replied at 2018-5-8 11:50 AM
I dont see hanabi in mythic rank so far. Only mm i see is Lesley.
I think if they nerf hanabi, nobo ...

You’re right I only use Hanabi on my 3rd account at grandmaster rank xP And even at low rank I rarely see Hanabi
Post time 2018-5-8 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Z3N1X replied at 2018-5-8 11:30 AM
You’re right I only use Hanabi on my awesome account at grandmaster rank xP And even at low rank  ...

Whever in epic and legends. using hanabi you will be the first target just like lesley. but the bad thing is hanabi dont have escape skill and using flicker will make her a bit hard to farm. need teammate to help, and this is the problem when we do solo queue.

for me she is fine right now. no need to buff or nerf. but If "they" complaint about late game situation and ask for nerf, lol though shes hard to 1v1 but shes Marksman. late time is their time to show off.
Post time 2018-5-8 01:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by jhanplanas at 2018-5-8 01:23 PM

Actually you can use her second skill to slow down enemies. I have been using hanabi in classic and rank and I can see that she is a late game monster. With proper items,  a cooperative teammates, and of course proper position in team fight there's no chances for losing. You can use this two builds I've been using. The 'Higanbana!' build has a chance to kill lance and gusion if used properly.
IMG_20180508_132108_933.JPG
IMG_20180508_132050_995.JPG
Post time 2018-5-8 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Hanabi is totally the oposite of a good MM...no escapes, no damage (even in late game it sucks)  her ulti seems to be the only useful thing in her kit
Post time 2018-5-8 07:36 PM | Show all posts
from all this she  got nerfed in advanced server lol :D
Post time 2018-5-8 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Hanabi is fine imo. She's more of a poke mm early game. Use minions to slowly chip away at tower early and enemy heroes from far away. BUT, she's extremely weak early game. I can't tell you how many times my lane partner tries to tower dive early and i'm sitting there like... dude... I fire slow af and only do 100 dmg a hit.

As most said, she doesn't have good escape, so it's hard to escape if the enemy focus's you. Gotta be smart and not overextend yourself in the lanes.  The biggest issue I find is the usual, which is issue for any hero. Tower divers who can kill and barely get touched by tower (lance, gusion, kag, harley, fanny, etc).

Thing about Hanabi is that she IS NOT like other MM's. You don't use her to go in guns ablazin late game like you would with others. She's an assist beast because she hits EVERYBODY in the clash at once though. She's best when YOUR team has a bunch of CC'ers like Martis and Ruby to keep everyone nice and neatly together for you (and keep them off you). But solo queuing with her... it's up in the air... She's not a normal mm and if your lane partner expects you to do the normal mm strategy, your both gonna have a bad time.
Post time 2018-5-9 10:45 AM | Show all posts
confession, I only bought her because she looked cool...
her passive is nice, one time I was lucky and Johnson’s ult didn’t affect me, so it can be very effective...but it’s so easy for the enemies to cancel it.

her first skill lowkey sucks, and they’re nerfing it too, which doesn’t make any sense because it’s basically miya’s first skill 500x less damage and 1000000000x more mana consumption.
her second skill is fine with me, although I feel like they could’ve implemented a nice short dash rather than this skill, but it slows them so I guess it’s ok. (she’s a ninja with no mobility) maybe the reason why she could never beat Haya was because she had no mobility ahhahahhahahhaha
her ultimate is fine, it’s just very hard to aim (very unusual ult for mm though)
i think she belongs to one of the worst early mm’s and maybe even worst late mm

I think a big problem is she doesn’t have a very dependable buff skill (her first skill) yes, it’s useful in team fight because she can hit multiple enemies, but so can irithel with way more damage (ult)

feel free to disagree with me, but I think this nerf for hanabi is ridiculous.
I don’t think she’s weak though, she has lots of potential when put with a good team, good build, and skill, but I feel like moonton could’ve done more for this ninja

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-21 04:57 AM GMT+8