Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 363|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Pleaseeeeee bring back the old nana skills pleasseeee

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-7 11:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The 2nd skill is totally useless now and 3rd skill is easy to dogde.Nana is the only reason why i play mobile legends

:(
Post time 2018-5-7 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Sorry to hear about that Though there's a low and when I say low, it's almost not possible to revert it back. But you can try sending your suggestion to the in-game customer service, located at the upper left side of your screen. The person who is wearing a headset.
Post time 2018-5-7 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Hexakill at 2018-5-7 04:49 PM

well i think she is Good now why??...the 2nd skill is great because its kinda annoying if your tank,assassin and fighter because if you attack first you will turn into molina wich means you can't use your skill for a seconds wich make advantage to the enemy to kill you first...her 3rd skill yeah i know its easy to dodge now but try it when its already clash just like like ult of Rafaela they can stun the enemy easily when in clash wich make a advantage to your team to kill enemy easily
Post time 2018-5-8 12:51 AM | Show all posts
I think nana became somehow stronger :v if you practice the new nana she should be still useful
Post time 2018-5-8 01:32 AM | Show all posts
:D yeah nana is garbage  go transform fanny :D you are dead before melina reach fanny lol and if there is team fight you may transform tower then the hero you want hahah and stupid ult will cc only if some1 run back nana got her huge nerf
Post time 2018-5-8 01:47 AM | Show all posts
Is it? I got MVP after trying out the new Nana.

Post time 2018-5-8 02:33 AM | Show all posts
BloomingPetal replied at 2018-5-8 01:47 AM
Is it? I got MVP after trying out the new Nana.

well. play epic with dis nana, n u ll see. she is pretty useless. u warrior or wt?

Comments

I don't play ranked. :P  Post time 2018-5-8 09:20 PM
Post time 2018-5-8 02:37 AM | Show all posts
BRING BACK THE OLD NANA WITH VAMPED PASSIVE, dis nana ulti is useless, and everyone can dive into our turrets wtf. nana was best fanny dive counter, now easily killed by fanny dive. earlier ULTI was good in team fight as support, now @##$%%^%!!! 2nd skill very useful in escape tactics, molina is useles in dat regard
Post time 2018-5-8 08:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Because of the old skill of nana I can harras argus , kill pro lanceot, kill pharsa during her ss, stop the ice woman casting an ulti and stop diggie explotion in ressurecting.
Post time 2018-5-8 12:45 PM | Show all posts
her 3rd skill is much better now imo
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-16 02:39 PM GMT+8