Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 331|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] NERF LESLEY

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-7 01:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Nerf lesley!!! No one can stop her in mid and late game. 1 hit for squishy heroes and 3 hits for tanks and you're dead. Her damage is insane. Nerf her
Post time 2018-5-7 01:55 PM | Show all posts
no...! dont touch lesley !! you just dont know how hard for us to farm while being chase by enemy..just use hero that will counter her period
Post time 2018-5-7 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Although i saw pro Lesley on my enemy team today,
But thats the beauty of her.
She already been nerfed two times.
And any mm is op in late game.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-7 01:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-5-7 01:47 PM
Although i saw pro Lesley on my enemy team today,
But thats the beauty of her.
She already been ner ...

Nah. Lesley is the most MM of all. I have no problem with all mm in late except lesley. She can kill you in just one shot.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-7 02:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
dakopikoy replied at 2018-5-7 01:55 PM
no...! dont touch lesley !! you just dont know how hard for us to farm while being chase by enemy..j ...

guess you are lesley user so you don't the feeling of being hit with a bullet with a high critical damage. I suggest you should try other hereos so when the time lesley passive nerf you will not cry like a baby

. hahaha. peace man.

Comments

@HarleyIsHeart I sympathise with you and I feel the pain of "1 hit", but seriously, she isn't that OP like you said. If you wanna talk about nerf, Lancelot and Gusion are the immediate ones that needs   Post time 2018-5-7 02:52 PM
Post time 2018-5-7 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Yep, I think Lesley is pretty much broken though I don't think she is very broken that she should be nerfed to death. I think you should take tank to counter her and evade her jungle, that might help.
Post time 2018-5-7 03:17 PM | Show all posts
HarleyIsHeart replied at 2018-5-7 01:54 PM
Nah. Lesley is the most MM of all. I have no problem with all mm in late except lesley. She can ki ...

One shot seems impossible mate. But she can kill any squishy hero with 2 shots
Post time 2018-5-7 06:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So many posts about Lesley's nerf. Still, the answer is no. She's a unique assassin type marksman. You know assassins nukes squishy heroes, right? Lesley's job is more like that than just a marksman.
Post time 2018-5-7 06:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I will give you a tip tho. Disrupt Lesley's farming whenever opportunity arises. That's how we shutdown Lesley permanently in High-tier.
Post time 2018-5-9 09:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lesley's offense is really high, but that is what's to be expected by an assassin/marksman (2 Damage Type Class). The thing that is the problem is her skills, every 2 seconds she can use that camouflage skill and shoots a high crit chance bullet, that is what should be nerfed her passive crit chance and her cd. Also, she is nerfed, she is buffed again from Martis update because ML thought that she can't deal damages in Early games and that is why her cd have gone flat 2 sec for camo skill. Another thing, disrupting someone from farming is a lot difficult than what you think, you will take risk of being ambush and it will be difficult interrupting while also levelling plus she is a long-range char which means if you are a close-range char, goodluck interrupting her.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-18 12:42 PM GMT+8