Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 406|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Mood] A Mood Relapse After Fixing Win Rate

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-6 11:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by TheEpicJobber at 2018-5-8 08:35 AM

Hello guys, do you guys remember that I had shared my mood that I had a bad day again after a losing streak and own stupid decision? Well, after a few days of fixing my Win Rate by playing Brawl Mode with good results with my brother (he's a ML veteran and he persuaded me to play the game), this had happened:

Today I played with him like usual to improve my win rate, however we got 3 loss streaks due to numerous reasons (feeding, everyone make some mistakes etc), he instead put ALL the blame on me for not playing well, using heroes badly (I'm a mediocre player and I know that I have very few heroes that I can play, but I'm still learning anyway), and he reported me post-match, to the point I had to release my anger by shouting at him for putting all the fault on me even though my teammates and himself made mistakes as well. (That's the way I am because I can't take his toxicity anymore. Prior to this my brother will call his teammates "nub team", "delete game", "play Candy Crush" or any other insulting words for almost every losing game he had)

Finally, I don't mean to offend veteran ML players, but after the incident I asked myself why some players are so toxic that they don't tolerate mistakes and instead blaming other players especially newbies and rookies for not playing well, After all, newcomers must take time to learn the heroes' mechanics right?
Post time 2018-5-7 12:21 AM | Show all posts
how old are you? and your brother?

I just can say, don't take it personally bro. the players is human, no matters they are veteran or newbie. Human always have good and bad side. We can give them some advise, but we can't change it. who has control over your attitude is yourself.

This is barely happened to me, but sometimes I get it too. when the teammates is very toxic, I just mute them or turn off my text chat. problem solved (at least for me)
 Author| Post time 2018-5-7 12:24 AM | Show all posts
Edited by TheEpicJobber at 2018-5-7 12:26 AM
Xaverine replied at 2018-5-7 12:21 AM
how old are you? and your brother?

I just can say, don't take it personally bro. the players is hum ...

Is it wrong that I say I'm 23 and he's 18? After all, he started playing this game shortly after the game's release.
Post time 2018-5-7 12:29 AM | Show all posts
TheEpicJobber replied at 2018-5-6 11:24 PM
Is it wrong that I say I'm 23 and he's 18? After all, he started playing this game shortly a ...

so you are older than him ? maybe you need to slap him for that, he's your little brother
no matters how long you play the game, the important thing is how good you are when you play.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-7 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-5-7 12:29 AM
so you are older than him ? maybe you need to slap him for that, he's your little brother {:titter ...

But the problem is we may made mistakes and some players may get annoyed whenever we are playing regardless of we are practicing heroes or grinding win rate.
Post time 2018-5-7 12:52 AM | Show all posts
TheEpicJobber replied at 2018-5-6 11:42 PM
But the problem is we may made mistakes and some players may get ann ...

next time when you are practicing heroes, go VS A.I or Custom mode. play for 10-20match till you have familiar with the skills and gameplay then go Classic. as long as its not a rank match, I think its not a problem.

win rate is only a number. its not affected to your skills. because sometimes, people get some tricks to boost their win rate. This is 5v5 game, not 1v1.
Post time 2018-5-7 01:57 AM | Show all posts
Oh, geez. I team up with my siblings but we never really fought when we lose, we just sigh and laugh then continue playing. Though the toxicity is in the other players, I remember when they were trashtalking my sibling and I tried to keep myself as quiet as possible but then I reached my limit and literally exploded to the player. Ah. Same goes when I play with my girlfriend, I dislike it when they are getting trashtalked and most of time, that's why I get into fight. Not even when they are trashtalking me.  
 Author| Post time 2018-5-7 09:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by TheEpicJobber at 2018-5-7 12:55 PM
Xaverine replied at 2018-5-7 12:52 AM
next time when you are practicing heroes, go VS A.I or Custom mode. play for 10-20match till you h ...

@Xaverine Good suggestion man, as long as I'm familiar enough for a hero's mechanics and avoiding rank matches for newly learnt heroes I will be fine. Indeed some people use some tricks to boost their Win Rate, but I usually boost my Win Rate by playing Brawl Matches.

@streetsneeze I'm so glad that you never fought with your siblings whenever you guys lost a match, I wish my brother will tolerate and accept mistakes in the future. I understand he's a ML veteran but like I said in the post, he flames his teammates with insulting words for almost every game he lost, though he didn't cuss but much of his words are damaging to others.

Back to the topic, have you ever wondered why some players don't tolerate mistakes and blaming others especially newcomers or rookies for not playing well? I mean it's sad to see pro guys trashtalking newer or somewhat inexperienced players for making mistakes.
Post time 2018-5-7 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Yeah! It's because "win rate" that bring people to honors and respects, then provoke them to be covetous -_- I feel something wrong with those win rate thing, that make me to be like childish and egoist, lost my mind and peace
Post time 2018-5-7 02:20 PM | Show all posts
TheEpicJobber replied at 2018-5-7 09:41 AM
@Xaverine Good suggestion man, as long as I'm familiar enough for a hero's mechanics and avoiding r ...

@TheEpicJobber

I think it's not because you are a newcomer or rookie, I think he is just really hot-headed that he doesn't really tolerate mistakes. Like he expect everything to goes well if he wants to, but that's not always the case. Though I have seen some pro does belittle the newer or bad ones, just because they are very experienced players, I mean sure they have the "bragging rights" but I still don't think it's right. I even got trashtalked for being a warrior before (just by them seeing my rank) and the one who was trashtalking me was a Moskov in master rank.... while my main account then was in Grandmaster. I mean, maybe he feels better about himself trashtalking someone who got lower rank than him? Or maybe they just feel like this new player outcome will be bad, and they would have prefer more experienced ones in their team for better chance of winning? I mean, who doesn't like to win anyway when it greatly affects our winrate. Though I still don't think it is right to constantly trashtalk someone who is learning.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 07:01 AM GMT+8