Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 420|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Mood] just hopping

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-6 08:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I just wish moontoon will release some support with high difficulty like fanny.it might be fun if we have more difficult hero  like fanny to learn.because lately moontoon only release hero with low or average difficulty.and i wonder why most of difficult hero should be assassin ._. I think they need implented high difficulty hero in another role like support,tank,fighter,and etc

maybe they can make hero that need to combine skill to have different skill effect.example,something like alchemic skill or musician skill (before i saw an old survey regarding violinist hero,i hope he will release soon xD)

Or maybe some hero that need to cast skill at the right queue to create new move (something like dancer hero might suit with this)

Or maybe a hero that need to cast projectile skill to draw some line.so when a group of line assemble together it will create an AOE skill (something hero that related with art or literature maybe can do this)

ARGGHHH....PLEASE RELEASE SOMETHING WITH UNIQUE SKILL ANYWAY :")
Post time 2018-5-6 09:06 PM | Show all posts
We are all hoping for another hero that matches Fanny's difficulty, I mean, most of the new heroes for me are easy to use and yet op. I'm also looking forward for heroes of different role that takes more difficulty when using. Though, you can always share hero ideas/concept here on Forums. Feel free to share ;p
Post time 2018-5-6 10:26 PM | Show all posts
I agree, the only reason i am still maining fanny is because she is so difficult but i dont like the fact that ppl call her OP so i am expecting nerfs which is also a reason why i wanna quit her...but too bad no other difficult hero
Post time 2018-5-6 10:33 PM | Show all posts
I just suggest proximity hero to CS in-game.
Post time 2018-5-7 02:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I’m just trying to imagine a support that is has extreme difficulty
Post time 2018-5-7 05:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have also suggested a Mage hero before who could combine his skill into a different new skill. He has no ulti but can combine two of his skills to form a new skill. But It seems my idea was turned down.
Post time 2018-5-7 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Are you hopping to somewhere? Trying to learn how to walk like a bunny?

I can see the way you write that you are good at English. Its just a simple google check can easily avoid you of any typo.
Post time 2018-5-7 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-5-6 09:06 PM
We are all hoping for another hero that matches Fanny's difficulty, I mean, most of the new heroes f ...

I'm still "hopping" for the day that fanny cable will break on cc.
Post time 2018-5-7 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Maybe change Fanny role become support? A flying support, so she can roam any where that need support?
Post time 2018-5-7 06:17 PM | Show all posts
izaidi replied at 2018-5-7 04:43 PM
I'm still "hopping" for the day that fanny cable will break on cc.

She's already too squishy enough for her cables to be broken when cc'd. Timing is key ;p Besides, she wont able to cast cables while stunned xD.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-18 09:07 AM GMT+8