Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 13578|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Query] ReDownloading resources

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-6 05:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Well, sometimes, my device automaticly redownload the resources of the game, and its back from 36% or even from 0%,. And total size of my mlbb is become double, or even triple,. Jst dont know how to solve that
Post time 2018-5-6 06:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe reinstalling the whole thing?
Post time 2018-5-6 06:24 PM | Show all posts
What do you mean by automatically redownloading? Perhaps you haven't finished downloading resources and it's getting corrupted as you don't finish all the way or you have a slow connection. But, yeah, you could try reinstalling and redownload all the resources.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-6 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by L.Lawliet at 2018-5-6 06:42 PM
Charles replied at 2018-5-6 06:24 PM
What do you mean by automatically redownloading? Perhaps you haven't finished downloading resources  ...

When i've finish the first downloading resources, i can play as well, all data was clearly downloaded,. But after few day, when i login, its downloading the resources again,. But from 36%n sometime from 0%,. And well, ill try reinstall the game,.Clear the data doesnt work tho
 Author| Post time 2018-5-6 08:49 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-5-6 06:24 PM
What do you mean by automatically redownloading? Perhaps you haven't finished downloading resources  ...

Nah, reinstall the game doesnt work tho,. I was finished it once, and play the game as well,. And after few hours, i login and it download resources again.
Post time 2018-5-6 09:03 PM | Show all posts
L.Lawliet replied at 2018-5-6 08:49 PM
Nah, reinstall the game doesnt work tho,. I was finished it once, and play the game as well,. And  ...

Could probably be a visual bug in your UI. Though, do you see unloaded skins/stuffs? If so, then I guess it is indeed redownloading. Please contact customer service in-game regarding the issue. Thanks!
Post time 2018-5-7 02:07 AM | Show all posts
@L.Lawliet

This happens to me but only because I have this phone cleaner and I use that every now and then, but my resources gets deleted when 1) I used the cleaner with my ML app open 2) When I clean and I clean the big files/data

If you aren't cleaning your phone like that and yours usually still gets deleted, then I'm not sure, you should submit it in in-game cs as Charles recommended.
Post time 2018-5-7 03:50 AM | Show all posts
Can you please download the resources on your mobile device?
Please do not use sd card.
Better if you factory reset your phone and try again.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-7 08:25 AM | Show all posts
streetsneeze replied at 2018-5-7 02:07 AM
@L.Lawliet

This happens to me but only because I have this phone cleaner and I use that every now  ...

Im actually notice that, i always redownloading when deleted big file, like vid or other,. Any solution?
Post time 2018-5-7 08:43 AM | Show all posts
still with the problem until now, loleh D: ? If so, just wait for this week's update tho.
If still problem, Just format the phone...
If still got problem, it's must be hardware problem D:
**just pray so that it'll not happen ayeeeee ;w;

Comments

oh my ;w; the update is tomorrow right. just play other game for awhile then. **hug ya  Post time 2018-5-7 10:47 AM
Unfortunately yes, and everytime i logged in, i wish if isnt redownload again ):  Post time 2018-5-7 09:42 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-29 12:50 PM GMT+8