Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1230|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Poll] Is Lancelot too OP?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-6 05:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
So um.. Lancelot is OP that’s the truth.. I just played Lancelot for the first time and I got MVP and I am in Legend V so.. Lancelot’s damage is too OP the only thing difficult about Lancelot is aiming the skills properly that’s all other than that his damage is too insane.. He is too easy to play not like Selena or Gusion it doesn’t require much combo to kill, he also isn’t like Fanny difficult to use but yet his damage can reach to 700 without crit -.- Like seriously? He is way too OP First time playing him I get MVP seriously!? At least decrease his second skill AOE so it’s harder to aim and make ulti range shorter.. Geez it’s like Fanny and Gusion combined minus the complexity
Single Polls, Total 170 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-5-6 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Of course his OP lol, he has been banned eversince his release

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-6 05:29 PM | Show all posts
I think he's balanced.
He's an assassin, and an assassin deals piercing damages unto enemy heroes who roles MMs, Mages, Fighters, etc.

But if you could think for a while, Lancelot is very vulnerable when it comes to 1 vs 1 against a fighter (Both of them having the advantage).

Like Karina, Lancelot can be sneaky. But if you'll compare him to Fanny and Gusion, a Huge difference from their comparison can be seen.

Fanny and Gusion's difficulty level is way much higher than Lance's, so I think Lance can be OP somehow.
But, when it comes to a play who've mastered Fanny (also Gusion), Lance can be nobody but just a pawn. It depends on the player's gameplay. The word "Overpowered" only exists to a hero when it's newly released. The word will then be removed and will be replaced by the word "Balanced".

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-6 07:33 PM | Show all posts
short answer: Yes

Long answer: yes, but counterable with correct team comp.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-6 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Hmm... I never understand why Lancelot is OP even use semi tank build. I just look this build from pro player, maybe they use malefic roar item.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-6 09:38 PM | Show all posts
hm... I want to vote the 3rd option.

the OP side that I feels from him is he has 2 dash skill and 1 of them can be used several times. also he have immune in the 2nd skill. Come and leave suddenly, this is the most annoying part.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-6 09:39 PM | Show all posts
Any hero is OP when played right. I got to say lance is just annoying because of his critical damage, penetration, and mobiliy but so are the other assassins like fanny, gusion, hayabusa and karina. The  role of the assassin is to kill, kill, a bit of kill steal and more kill. The downside of them is that they are all squishy.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-7 01:17 AM | Show all posts
Personally I do think he is too OP. I totally agree with the author of the topic. He is a hero for newbies – high dmg, high mobility, spell immunity, easy to play. I’m not an assassin player but I do respect people who play fanny, gusson on high level. I appreciate their skill.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-7 02:11 AM | Show all posts
I don't know, he doesn't seem OP to me but if he is... he is actually easy to counter. Especially with tanks, just make sure you don't make him too ahead. It's actually quite hard to Lance when there's a tank or two in the team composition.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-7 03:14 AM | Show all posts
I’m down with his DMG, I’m down with his mobility the two dashes and all, but I don’t like the spell immunity. The fact that he can dodge a lot of ultimates and escape death is a little unfair I think. I do agree with the upper post that tanks are good against him.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 07:45 AM GMT+8