Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 429|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Share] List of annoying heroes that rarely gets banned in higher ranks

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-6 11:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Well,  almost all of us might've know that particular heroes gets commonly banned in higher ranks,  namely: Lancelot,  Kagura, Johnson,  Gusion and other particular heroes; but what most of us don't know that they're are many heroes worth banning.  These heroes that are listed below are heroes that is quite OP and I recommend that you use in higher ranks.

1. ) Lesley
Lesley haven't got much Nerf yet unlike Lancelot. Lesley deals tons of damage even though you haven't completed your build yet. I fought against a Lesley,  tons of times and it seemed that she is really hard to counter, I tried using fanny but in just one single shot,  my health was halved. I tried using Roger but her second keeps pushing me back. I greatly recommend Lesley when you wanna go through higher ranks because she can be incredibly annoying when you master her.  Plus,  the cool down of hed skill is quite fast. In clashes, when your enemy has a lesley, you should target her first because lesley could wipe out your entire team if you don't target her first.

2.) Karina
Somehow, Karina don't get banned a lot in higher ranks eventhough she could clearly wipe out an entire team, not to mention, she has incredibly fast skill cooldown and immunity. She could chase and get away quickly. Having a Karina on the enemy side is one big threat especially when the user is a pro. Her immunity, movement speed and skill cooldown is madness itself, she could be really annoying if she's mastered

3.) Hylos
This hero may be a tank but is incredibly good at killing. Hylos couldn't be killed that easily with the right build. Hylos is another threat because his support-like SS could lead your team to victory in teamfights. His stuns and almost endless 2nd skill is incredibly annoying. I recommend this hero when yoj need a tank for higher ranks

4.) Angela
Angela may be a support hero but her skills is amazing. She has heal, damage and defense buster in her first skill with a very short cooldown.  Her second skill is good for ganking enemies,  and her SS could save a teammate in clashes. This is no ordinary support guys,  this hero is insane. I also recommend her if ever you needed a support on your team on higher ranks

5.) Martis
Martis is what I refer as the "Cancel King". He cancels skills a lot. This is why Martis is incredibly annoying, because of his insane cancels and crowd control. Master him and you could get to higher ranks smoothly.

There's more annoying heroes out there like natalia but these heroes on my list are the most annoying heroes to face with and I definitely recommend for higher ranks since they rarely gets banned.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-6 12:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry for the typo
Post time 2018-5-6 01:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice. It's only sad that among all the 5 heroes mentioned there, I only have Martis (plus I suck at using him). Though I think you forgot to mention ruby because of her CC skills.

Comments

Nah I can counter Martis using ruby without a problem (imma pro at using ruby yay). Helcurt is also annoying but is very squishy  Post time 2018-5-6 02:09 PM
Counter Ruby with Martis or Helcurt, if don’t hace then buy anti Healing  Post time 2018-5-6 01:57 PM
Post time 2018-5-6 03:00 PM | Show all posts
because the title said "list of annoying", I think you should include the most annoying hero that called Jawhead.
Post time 2018-5-6 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Martis gets alot banned in my server tho..sometimes even ban 1
 Author| Post time 2018-5-6 03:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-5-6 03:00 PM
because the title said "list of annoying", I think you should include the most annoying hero that ca ...

You have your point
Post time 2018-5-6 04:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
In surprise to not see diggie or jawhead on this list.
Post time 2018-5-6 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Interesting share.
By the way. You posted in the wrong section
If you want to share moods and stuffs, it's more than welcome to post it here :
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... mdisplay&fid=43
Your works or ideas will be appreciated.

Have a Marvelous day ~
 Author| Post time 2018-5-6 06:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Demigra replied at 2018-5-6 04:51 PM
Interesting share.
By the way. You posted in the wrong section  
If you want to share mood ...

Oh right, I forgot about the sections of this forum, haha I silly me, thanks for reminding me

Comments

;)  Post time 2018-5-6 08:11 PM
Post time 2018-5-6 09:21 PM | Show all posts
for me the most annoying is zilong and the most satisfying hero to kill..i always laugh whenever he uses his ULT to escape faster than chicken..
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-21 05:00 AM GMT+8