Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 678|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] Which hero should I get?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-6 09:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Uranus is coming out this week and I wanted to try him because I just started playing tanks. Is Uranus a Good Tank?
Martis on the other side is a great Fighter and hes easy to learn, I can play fighters too. They say he will get nerf, should I get him?
So whi should I buy?
Martis or wait for Uranus?
Post time 2018-5-6 10:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hmm.. in my opinion, aim for uranus.. hahaha immediately buy him and practice.. and who knows you can be good enough with him fast, and use him in ranked before he got banned (well usually, new heroes tend to be op, but it needs a bit time before ppl started banning new heroes).. hihi cheers
Post time 2018-5-6 10:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-5-6 10:36 AM

Martis is a solid hero right now. You won’t go wrong in buying him. But he is on the ban seat..

Uranus seems like a great tank, his passive heals him, skill 1 is a aoe debuff, skill2 is a aoe explosions, skill3 is a hero lockdown.

To me Uranus has most of what a tank needs.  One thing about Uranus that is not so good is he is able to get countered by deadly blades and necklace of durance.

Since you’re the tank, you most likely going to be targeted. Someone using those items will lower your effectiveness. IMO this make Uranus a early to mid game hero. ( I have not tried Uranus) but Base on my experience in game not that many people will build those counter items.

Since I know you play hylos maybe you should compare Hylos skills to Uranus skills. Find the pros and cons and base your decision on where or not you need to learn another tank.

Post time 2018-5-6 10:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Uranus. Martis is almost a ban guarantee
 Author| Post time 2018-5-6 10:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hmm You all said a reason to buy and not buy tha hero hahaha. Maybe I will wait for Uranus and see if I should get him or not
Post time 2018-5-6 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Wait first, cause we dont know Uranus is broken or not because he has insane regen. Maybe he will become meta ban hero.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-7 05:05 PM | Show all posts
So Uranus is Released.. Is he good?
Post time 2018-5-10 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Symon replied at 2018-5-7 05:05 PM
So Uranus is Released.. Is he good?

From my experience. He's good early game. But in mid and late game without good armor gear he's weak. But martis is a lot easier and better to play. He has 2 immunities and cc's. I'd say martis if you have to buy one right now. Otherwise I would wait or buy another hero. Kagura is fun and selena is interesting. Or if you want to be the predator in the game. go for natalia.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 11:14 PM GMT+8