Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 402|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Share] I feel like Lesley and Martin needs nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-6 01:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Look at his yo
0AECEFED-0116-4F06-AFA4-AD520A499590.png
056F85C6-458F-4700-ACD5-5AEB94F7B5EF.png
Post time 2018-5-6 10:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I seriously hate it when i can brilliantly approach lesley, cc her, and suddenly she 2nd skill me and got away..
Post time 2018-5-6 01:09 AM | Show all posts
For martis a bit agree. But for Lesley i think she is kinda balanced. Even on latest patch she got nerfed(hp growth).
But if you still think these two heroes should get nerf please submit this suggestion to in game customer support.
Tap on the blue headset icon on the top left corner besides google play games icon or Facebook like icon.
Go to help>suggestion.
Thanks.
Post time 2018-5-6 01:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just wait until the starlight is over. xD
Post time 2018-5-6 01:57 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, Martis is OP but sooner or later, he will get a nerf anyway. That's how it usually is... releasing OP heroes then nerf later
 Author| Post time 2018-5-6 02:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ful replied at 2018-5-6 01:10 AM
Just wait until the starlight is over. xD

Just like Moskov lol
Post time 2018-5-6 02:43 AM | Show all posts
Hey, don't touch Lesley. shes mine !!!

I think Lesley is not that OP, but yeah I agree shes a bit stronger. also I never saw her in the ban seat in draft pick mode. but Martis, he's banned in all match I play. In my opinion, the possible reason why they are on ban list is because 1. They are OP heroes. or 2. No one can counter them. so when the heroes is not in ban list, I believe they are not OP. or let say they are OP, but at least we still have a choice to counter them.
Post time 2018-5-6 04:06 AM | Show all posts
Martis...100%...lesley...50% not sure sure about lesley rly
Post time 2018-5-6 12:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lesley really needs a Nerf, after her buff a for the early game and her small Nerf at her health,  Lesley is still powerful,  she could halved a heroes health in one shot
Post time 2018-5-6 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Martis---- truly op in early game, without any doubt XD.
And Lesley... most deadly marksman :( her passive is too-- deadly even in mid game (be any of mm, mage, or assassin and approach Lesley. I kinda believe you will say Les passive is truly hurt... while she can easily run from you and use ult to finish you XD).

Maybe I'm not that pro tanker, but usually I think it's my job to catch that damn enemy's Lesley and make my teammates shut her XD. She is truly annoying with too much survival-skill... and with a proper use of her passive, even tank feels squishy.
But well just my opinion tho. She's easily die--- but hard to catch. Without a doubt-- unless the Lesley still learn.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-24 08:27 AM GMT+8