Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 373|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Complaint] AFK PLAYERS (NORMALLY FILIPINO)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-5 09:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME WE ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF FILIPINO PLAYERS BEING AFK. I DONT WANNA SOUND RACIST BUT 85% OF THE LOSSES I GET ARE BECAUSE OF FILIPINO PLAYERS TROLLING, FEEDING, AND BEING AFK. CAN WE JUST BAN THESE TYPES OF PLAYERS TO A SERVER OF THEIR OWN?! I DONT MEAN ALL FILIPINO PLAYERS BUT ALL THE ONES THAT ARE VERIFIED TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN TROLLS! I'M STARTING TO HATE THIS GAME NOW BECAUSE OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WONT TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSLY ANYMORE.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-5 09:02 PM | Show all posts
AGAIN, NOT BEING RACIST BUT A LOT OF MY EXPERIENCES ARE FROM FILIPINOS. THEY'VE CURSED AT ME SO MUCH THAT I ALREADY LEARNED THE WORDS THEY TYPICALLY USE LIKE "VOVO" OR WHATEVER ELSE THEY TRY TO TROLL YOUR TEAM WITH. THE DEV TEAM ISNT BEING HARSH ENOUGH WITH THEIR PUNISHMENT!
Post time 2018-5-5 09:07 PM | Show all posts
You must be solo q player, right? I recommend finding a squad OR play with your trusted friends :)
 Author| Post time 2018-5-5 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Not always! I'm usually with one of my friends (duo) and we always have 2 AFK and one feeder or 3 AFK altogether! I don't understand why there is a high concentration of these toxic players in the Philippines. It's just so sad to see especially since the people I team with are Filipinos themselves.
Post time 2018-5-5 09:18 PM | Show all posts
Hello @Jakey123

I understand the frustration as it happens to me quite a lot as well. The only thing we can do right now is to report these kinds of players after the game, they actually worked on the report and punishment system. It might help the community deal with less toxicity.
Post time 2018-5-5 09:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hi
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2018-5-5 09:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nayeonie replied at 2018-5-5 09:07 PM
You must be solo q player, right? I recommend finding a squad OR play with your trusted friends :)

Uumm... Are you Twice's Nayeon fan? :D your name <3
 Author| Post time 2018-5-5 11:49 PM | Show all posts
streetsneeze replied at 2018-5-5 09:18 PM
Hello @Jakey123

I understand the frustration as it happens to me quite a lot as well. The only thi ...

It's getting so much worse. I've even been matched up with people who run around the map and hide in the bushes without even doing anything. It's just so stupid that these people are even allowed to play a game that originally brought joy to me. And yes, these players were Filipino once again.

I dont understand why they are all Filipino. Malaysian and Indonesian players aren't this troll-ish and even if they trash-talk me in the game, they can back up their talk with skill. The Filipino community is all talk and no skill. Just pisses me off! I officially quit Mobile Legends today because of all of that crap! Tell me how a Legends III gets pulled all the way to Epic II in just THREE DAYS. THREE FRICKIN' DAYS!  Maybe MLBB might be better off following the footsteps of DOTA and just creating a server for these scum to play in!
Post time 2018-5-6 12:38 AM | Show all posts
I'm Filipino and sorry. Why I'm AFK sometimes is because I crash and the lag is really real sometimes. So sorry for players I have affected
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-20 05:36 AM GMT+8