Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1311|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

[Login] [IOS] Solution for "Error 86/unstable connection" bug

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-3 10:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2018-5-4 10:02 AM

Greetings my fellow gamers,

After encountering this bug myself and also seeing so many players having issue with this, I've decided to make this thread just to provide the solution to it.

It's rather simple; this is similar to the "infinite loading" bug that some may have from time to time. All you have to do is to use a VPN to bypass your actual network and use it to load the loading screen first. You'll find that it says "No Data UsageXXX" while loading but let me assure you that everything is fine.
After you clear the loading screen, you can go ahead and turn off the VPN, and everything will be back to normal  

I recommend using VPNProxyMaster and setting the connection to "India" as this is the exact method that got my version working again.

If this problem pops out again after some time, just turn on VPN again and then start the game. If it doesn't work; reinstall again and turn on VPN before starting the game. It will work every time without fail (Singapore VPN server has been known to be unstable, so try India one instead).

Spread this remedy to your friends if they face this problem too!

*You can use any VPN app/software and this should work for IOS. I tested this on IOS 11 five times myself.

Post time 2018-5-3 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Nice Thread for user

Comments

Thanks sempai! \m/  Post time 2018-5-3 10:54 AM
Post time 2018-5-3 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Your method works!!! Thank you

Comments

@JoNkK Glad it helped you get back to the daily grind! (Y)  Post time 2018-5-3 10:38 AM
Post time 2018-5-3 10:49 AM | Show all posts
I also having this issue where it stuck at loading screen when i connected to WIFI.
when connect to mobile data is ok.
So what i did is connect to mobile data to let the loading screen go thru, after that connect back to WIFI.

Comments

@jameshook yeap, this may work too...Just that for me I tried doing this way but still having the same problem, so I did the VPN trick. Glad it works out for you anyways!  Post time 2018-5-3 10:53 AM
Post time 2018-5-3 11:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Is there another way without installing a VPN?

Comments

@Syazbrock you can try switching wifi to data or vice versa but I doubt it will do much..... I tried this first and still the same. VPN is the thing that solves this issue.  Post time 2018-5-3 12:50 PM
Post time 2018-5-3 12:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How if I got stuck in Loading Screen and nothing happened?

Comments

@idregal Do the same thing, this solution works for infinite loading screen bug too like the one you described.  Post time 2018-5-3 12:50 PM
Post time 2018-5-3 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Great thread mate!

Comments

Thanks bro! (Y)  Post time 2018-5-3 02:05 PM
Post time 2018-5-3 03:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
any other way without use vpn ? coz trouble just for playing game . hm
 Author| Post time 2018-5-3 03:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
nillsjr replied at 2018-5-3 03:02 PM
any other way without use vpn ? coz trouble just for playing game . hm

@nillsjr nope, this is the only proven and feasible method. You can try switching back and forth from wifi to data and vice versa, but I doubt it will help because I tried on my iPhone 7 Plus too.
Post time 2018-5-3 03:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yesterday update my ML can still can play but now it said error86 but network working fine how this happen try with vpn also can’t go thru
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-24 08:04 AM GMT+8