Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 748|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Login] Game crashes or closes unexpectedly Part2

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-3 08:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
After update to the new 1.2.72.275.1
game crash many time during game and end game!
This happen this morning! Can't even log in!

don't say is my network! i try mobile data, home wifi, office wifi and reinstall also display this.....
Mobile ID: 125792667 (2613)

GOOD JOB ML, the improment of your server "very good!"

31768624_10156329336763088_9025662395728527360_n.jpg
31936486_10156329584953088_5142114423648813056_n.jpg
Post time 2018-5-3 08:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@Gunmetal81 I know you’re frustrated because I feel you... have you tried restarting the phone to cycle it? Also, can you let me know your phone model?
 Author| Post time 2018-5-3 08:30 AM | Show all posts
phone model iphone5, last night still playing.... still can manage to play with no crash on normal skin (with epic skin it crash)

last night after update play in normal skin also crash, i get many afk report due to this issue

and this morning .... LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!
Post time 2018-5-3 08:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@Gunmetal81 you should try restarting your phone often to let it clear cache since we IOS user can’t manually select it like on android. Also, just to let you know, I’m playing on iPhone 7 Plus and even with my device’s specs, nowadays with newer updates my device is also getting less and less optimised to play MLBB due to higher and higher performance requirements with each passing update. So my advice to you is to also change phone as iPhone 5 cannot handle high graphics game like MLBB while maintaining performance. Honestly, this is the best option, and like I said about my phone too, even with iPhone 7 Plus, it’s getting less and less able to run MLBB at full graphics + high frame rate, so I chose middle graphics with high frame rate. If you insist on using iPhone 5, just close all background apps, restart phone before playing and set graphics to lowest but turn on damage text so you can still have good experience.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-3 08:43 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-5-3 08:37 AM
@Gunmetal81 you should try restarting your phone often to let it clear cache since we IOS user can’ ...

try that and working well, just after update only it become like this............

this bigger problem is it can't transfer to Android phone, if i'm new player i just throw my iphone to trash!
 Author| Post time 2018-5-3 08:47 AM | Show all posts
i have restart many time and reinstall it via internet!

IS MLBB SHUT MY ACCOUNT FROM GETTING IN THE SERVER~!!!!!
Post time 2018-5-3 08:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gunmetal81 replied at 2018-5-3 08:47 AM
i have restart many time and reinstall it via internet!

IS MLBB SHUT MY ACCOUNT FROM GETTING IN THE ...

@Gunmetal81

Why would they do that?? I’m sure you never commit too much offences (foul language, sexual content etc) right?? If so they have no reasons to do this and you’re very safe.....

Try using a VPN and see if you can go through the loading page with it turn on. If not, as last resort, uninstall the game first and then  go to Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising (at bottom of the page) -> Reset Advertising Identifier, then reinstall again. This should work, but you may have to go through a new account and then logging in again to your current account.

Btw have you updated to IOS 11 recently? If so, that may be also a problem..... even IOS 11 is giving me problem even when I’m using iPhone 7 Plus...
 Author| Post time 2018-5-3 09:05 AM | Show all posts
iphone 5 only reach till ISO 10.3.3

as i know ISO 11 alot of problem........

i start lag, crash and closes unexpectedly this year on the event spring out only.... before that every thing working fine... and i can play with all epic skin that i have

now even argus elite skin; Zhask epic skin;Karina Elite skin also closes unexpectedly and ending game just direct shut down......

so far with the old epic skin i play NO PROBLEM~!!!!!
Post time 2018-5-3 09:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gunmetal81 replied at 2018-5-3 09:05 AM
iphone 5 only reach till ISO 10.3.3

as i know ISO 11 alot of problem........

Well i feel you. Me too play on device ip5 , yes technically apps crashed anytime when I play in low graphic mode . Is this a joke from MLBB? Either from other game have smooth resolution doesn't crash and never being trash.
Post time 2018-5-3 09:22 AM | Show all posts
@Gunmetal81 @Star*

I know the newer updates and patches had more bugs and problems as compared with before; I'm a player myself since season 2. Nevertheless, please cope with the team as there are far more newer contents being released this year compared to before.

Anyways, here's a fix for IOS (maybe even android works) that has already proven to work. I just tried clearing the loading screen using a VPN app; and it works spectacularly! No more bad connection bug and the game loads like normal!

Give it a try and let me know if the problem still persists
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 06:31 AM GMT+8