Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 469|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf martissss

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-3 03:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
He is probably the most op fighter ever released:
-big dmg
-passive skill that gives 65% (?) attack speed for x secs
-he can also be a very good tank because of his amount of hp and armor (if builded correctly)
-immunity (2 skill)
-mobility (2 skill and ulti)
-his cc skills are as good as ruby's (but ruby doesnt have that dmg,mobility, immunity etc. U will be like: ,,But she has lifesteal..." blah blah blah... ikr but its still unfair af) :)))
-no energy/mana etc. Nothing. Just cd
We are not looking only at his dmg but at the impact that he brings to the game
He has literarlly everyting and if he is fed its 100% gg
And dont tell me that I must learn how to counter him, because ikr how
Im only saying that he is incredibly op if we compare him to other fighter heroes and thats why he must get a nerf
Post time 2018-5-3 04:39 AM | Show all posts
Agreed, his very strong and a really complete fighter and is just too stong rn
Post time 2018-5-3 10:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont think its a great idea. yes, it makes me win easy if i get martis. but i also win against martis if the enemy team get him. nerf freya first before martis. martis dont have that much of survivability in battle against 1v1 with other fighters like freya, alucard, roger, lance and alpha. he's strong at the start of the game 3-5minutes of the game, but as the game progresses he becames vulnerable. besides there's so many items that can counter him like rose gold meteor (to unable him killing you with his ult that fast), wings of the apocalypse queen(to reduce damage taken when your life reduced below 40%, buying much time to let him use his ult), while blade armor, demons advent, and dominance ice counters his passive atrackspeed and damages from physical attacks. In addtion, in my opinion, he's only strong at epic rank or lower because they only build items their hero recommends. Higher ranks dont fear at him that much. Try building items not because its recommended for your hero but build items recommended on every situation. I wish i rather helped you guys.
Post time 2018-5-3 05:52 AM | Show all posts
Martis and all other heroes are the same. Look at Fanny and Kagura, they have been nerf but how the hell can they still make great damage and get banned in ranked? The answer is pretty easy. They are not OP. Some players are just good at using at them and some players are good at making/building items that is why they are OP. So please stop saying that some heroes are OP. And ML wouldn't release a hero that could wreck the game somehow. Except if the make the Lord a hero.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-3 03:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Literally* sry i was writing fast af
Post time 2018-5-3 03:51 AM | Show all posts
true martis is pretty op but he's like the only fighter hero that is currently op, freya isnt that great now neither is alucard, ruby is only good because of her stun and cc and zilong has been long lost lol sun is hopeless  so i mean idk i feel like in his category it isnt that bad to have an op fighter. Plus his difficulty is around med and most players cant really play him all that well.

But it is true that he's op maybe he'll get nerfed soon or there will be other heroes that can counter him
Post time 2018-5-3 04:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont think its a good idea I mean u r right he is op but come to compare him with other hero's like roger alucard and ruby even freya they have a very op lifesteal if u build it with attack speed martis can win easly
Post time 2018-5-3 04:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cant**
Post time 2018-5-3 07:01 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2018-5-3 07:03 AM

yeah pretty op. maybe descrease his attributes or number of damage. but we have lancelot  to counter him
Post time 2018-5-3 07:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yep. HE MUST BE NERF. Martis have a complete package (burst damage, mobility, immune, crowd control). And thats why its hard to 1v1 fight with him. Until now, I'm still praying he get nerf as soon as possible. HARD NERF.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-27 11:31 AM GMT+8