Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 523|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Bring back Nana's old skills!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-2 10:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I couldnt play her decently after the latest patch.

Her boomerang is hard to control and would annoyingly go opposite of the intended direction. Her morphing skill now sucks unlike before morphing was instant and giving her time to scape from enemy. Her dragon cat summon would now fail if she casts it while moving unlike before she was able to cast it whether moving or at standstill.  

She is a special support and she does not need damage. What she needs is a defensive buff so that she can last longer to help her team.
Post time 2018-5-3 02:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I am hardcore nana user..now its time to say goodbye..RIP old nana..
Post time 2018-5-2 11:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
RIP nana user..2nd skill now useless
Post time 2018-5-2 11:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Agreedm.nana suck big time after rework..bring old nana back!!
Post time 2018-5-2 11:10 PM | Show all posts
skins and the look are great but she is nerfed lol with old * passive low dmg worse cc
Post time 2018-5-3 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Couldn't agree more. I prefer her previous skillsets and the only good thing that happened to her was her passive rework before. But the movement speed passive is good as well.
Post time 2018-5-3 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Just few hour ago. Are you hate her rework. You must watch pro player use her first in livestream. She really good hero now as mage not as mm.
Post time 2018-5-3 03:22 AM | Show all posts
The frustration comes from the fact that we are all used to play her as a support. And we expect her to be a good support like she was. Now she is a mage. She is no longer build around her second skill, but around her first skill. They say It in the patch notes. They don’t want her to have strong CC. Less CC , more DMG. She is no longer a support but an average joe mage. That’s how its going to be from now on.
Post time 2018-5-3 05:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Chasing n escaping from enemy now impossible with her new 2nd skill..definetely need flicker spell now..soo sad
Post time 2018-5-3 05:28 AM | Show all posts
cc gone bad ult cc bad 2nd skill cc  she is not support she is low dmg mage :D still better to play her like mm
 Author| Post time 2018-5-3 06:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont want her to be an average joe mage. I want her to be a special support whose cc skills can help team fights esp. against fast killers like fanny, karina etc. Whoever thought of her botching her skills deserves his balls castrated!  
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 03:39 PM GMT+8