Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 471|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Request] Who nana

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-2 05:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Delete Hero Nana ia very bad
Post time 2018-5-2 09:32 PM | Show all posts
I play nana a lot. It WAS my favourite hero. You know how some UFC fighters are counter punchers – I saw nana like that. A hero that punishes aggression. Well not anymore. I played it for 2 hours today and the hero is playable but It’s a lot harder than before and the satisfaction is not the same -_-  It kinda feels like diggie but worst. Last patch vaxa and alice were revived very good. Before nana was kinda like in a coma (very low pick rate), but now shes definitely dead. Whoever made the decision for this rework is responsible for a murder :D :D  
Post time 2018-5-2 05:59 PM | Show all posts
She sounds so strong with her skill set but shes actually bad..but i disagree with deleting her..just buff her alot xD
 Author| Post time 2018-5-2 05:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Give me skin Hero legend lancelot
Post time 2018-5-2 06:05 PM | Show all posts
bad for support weak for mage
Post time 2018-5-2 06:54 PM | Show all posts
I know you must use mm build.
Post time 2018-5-2 10:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
1nsp1re replied at 2018-5-2 09:32 PM
I play nana a lot. It WAS my favourite hero. You know how some UFC fighters are counter punchers –  ...

I would have to disagree with you. The reworked Nana is much better than the old one. Been waiting for her in the original server to come as I've already played her in advanced server and I'm pretty much amazed with the rework.

She has more damage than before. Also her second skill can be spammed up to two molinas which is great to counter aggressive gankers. Her ult gives her an acceptable amount of damage while also stunning the enemies hit.

Her passive also makes you earn and your team gold fast. So, I don't think she's dead. More likely, Nana users been waiting for this rework to come.
Post time 2018-5-2 11:12 PM | Show all posts
faiqdarkviel replied at 2018-5-2 10:43 PM
I would have to disagree with you. The reworked Nana is much better than the old one. Been waiting ...

If you can make her work than great !  : ) Props to you. I’m not a hater or anything but personally I’m disappointed.  I was waiting for the update also. I did say that the hero IS playable, the ulti is ok it does have more dmg and has longer range, but the second skill is nanas bread and butter. If you play her a lot than you must agree that timing is everything in countering enemy heroes. You can put two molinas but they are rarely useful. The skill starts with a delay, than it chases the hero and than  it last only 1.5 sec. Also spamming them brings mana problems in the early game. I did like the armor reduction 25% and was thinking that in combo with the support emblem “focusing mark” + 6 % anyone will melt. I get the idea. Her role now is more of a zoner than a ganker.  As I said I think it is playable but personally for me her new role doesn’t bring the same satisfaction as punishing arrogant lancelots, fanny, gusson etc… basically everyone :D  I do wish you good luck and happy gaming with her.
Post time 2018-5-2 11:20 PM | Show all posts
nana is nerfed and the devs are dumb to understand it  before it was instant transform and targed you want  now is slow transform and you cant pick who you want to transform in team fights  ult now is better dmg but worse cc then before  if some1 is chasing you you cant stun him now :D stupid devs and they want to resell her and her skin lol lol lol great marketing
Post time 2018-5-2 11:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nana now boring too play..cannot escape from enemy with her 2nd skill anymore...useless..rip nana user
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 03:52 PM GMT+8