Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 987|Reply: 33
Collapse the left

[Mood] Dont be such a 'Kid'

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-2 05:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by troy01 at 2018-5-4 07:40 AM

kag bbyyy.png

Happy Baby Day! Baby!

”A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.”

Baby Day is an annual celebration observed on May 2nd. Who don’t love *es? There would be none for sure as all of us have crossed the stage of being a baby. So irrespective of being a kid or adult or old, the life of a human starts from being a baby.

Baby Day.jpg

Being a Father of two beautiful, talented and smart kids like me is such a blessing... But hardship was one of the main contributor of raising a kid... And i can say that that was the fun part of being a parent... Daily struggles, challenges and headaches are your main teammate but it is paid with your children's smile, it's worth to endure all of it...

BABYYYY RAFAAA.png

(pls dun be pedo)

Just like in ML, everyone starts being a Kid... Or Baby... Or correct word: awesome (you still are)!!!

It cant be help if someone is really going on with something and have really a bad day either they played with or against with kids or baby whiners... Players tend to kill you and go Savage through chat and voice convo... But feeds in the match (yeah You!!!). ..

05 02 2018 Alvian Baby Day (colored).jpg

It may be really irritating to play with kids since they just dive in and play they think they are doing it right... Or play with *es who just cry off all the sudden because their favorite toy has been taken (hero or buff or kill steal... Yeah you deserve an AFK!!!)

But since this game is played in wide range of age (yeah!!! Saw a fetus on Top Global Fanny, and a fish and a hamster..  Dont ask)... So it cant be helped if we encounter such players since its their choice to play eventhough it really bites us... Kids just play for Fun... Hoping the rest of us wont forget that... Games are meant to be played... Thats why its called Games (except for GF, BF, Spouses etc with legal affiliations ,pls dont quote me on that)...

So happy Baby Day to you Kid!!! (waiting for that guy who gets trigger by the word Kid)

(thanks for Design Team for these Wonderful Artworks!!! @Mills @BlueZero @Zen @Alvian)

Post time 2018-5-2 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Its international kids day...HEYY TROI ITS YOUR DAY BRO GZ
Post time 2018-5-2 06:01 PM | Show all posts
OMG... OMG... MY EYES...
 Author| Post time 2018-5-2 06:02 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-5-2 05:56 PM
Its international kids day...HEYY TROI ITS YOUR DAY BRO GZ

Dang... Didn't see this coming...

Shut it Dory...

I love the Movie btw.. It was cute and nice and i like the song "Just keep swimming "... I only cried for 10minutes when Dory was lost and found her parents!!!

So im not a Kid!!! You are!!!
Post time 2018-5-2 06:04 PM | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2018-5-2 06:02 PM
Dang... Didn't see this coming...

Shut it Dory...

I am still lost tho :v
 Author| Post time 2018-5-2 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-5-2 06:01 PM
OMG... OMG... MY EYES...

Oppss... There he is... Ped--- *runs**
 Author| Post time 2018-5-2 06:07 PM | Show all posts

Its your fault nub...

Try on Hamsterdam...
Post time 2018-5-2 06:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
happy kid day . *seeking loli to pat*
 Author| Post time 2018-5-2 07:56 PM | Show all posts
kawaii.loser replied at 2018-5-2 06:49 PM
happy kid day . *seeking loli to pat*

Haaaannnnnnnssss... Geeettt ttthhheee fffllllaaammmeeee ttthhhrrroooowwweeerrrr!!!!
Post time 2018-5-2 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-5-2 08:02 PM

This is not 'kid' but this is baby. I hope @FatalXBullet (top global feeder) didn't notice in this thread.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 06:31 AM GMT+8