Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 527|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Item did not receive

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-1 07:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Name : AmeirTFR
ID.       : 30008047
Device: Android

I have paid for a starlight member  , and have not receive the starlight that I have bought. My money is gone and I have not receive it.

Note google play left : RM0 Your Google Play purchase via Celcom mobile account at RM39.90 is successful! Thank you & enjoy.Correlation ID:g692880555063353190

Post time 2018-5-1 07:41 PM | Show all posts
Have you try to close your app --> clear cache --> login again. ?
Post time 2018-5-1 09:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeah i don't get too why mobile legend
Post time 2018-5-1 11:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I bought seasonal membership on Dec and didn't get the Feb starlight. So I bought another seasonal membership on Feb. I should get in total 6 months starlight skin from Dec to May. But I didn't get it for this month because they said I purchase it on Feb, ignoring the fact I bought it also on Dec. Such a rip off.
Post time 2018-5-1 11:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lately ml alwaz face error about subsription. I faced same issue. I bought diamond but unsuccessful. Unfortunately my credit waa deducted. Ml still not give me refund even i make.a few report about this.. Wtf.
Post time 2018-5-2 12:31 AM | Show all posts
@Harrygunawan Can you explain it a bit more detailed ?

@puchinski yes, its counted as 6 month. I have bought 2 seasonal and 1 regular starlight membership in January. so I have 7 months subscription and I get all the starlight skin since January. last month, I see some players getting an issue about this. They didnt get the skin when the time is come. but its solved by submit a report to ingame cs. let them know you have an issue so they can help.

@Kamarulshah what is your payment method ? sometimes the money is not delivered yet to Mobile legends so they can not do any refund because they are not receive any payment since the payment is unsuccesfull. If you use Google PLay Store then you need to contact the playstore Customer Service for that. If you use third-party such as codashop/unipin/molpay then you need to contact them.
Post time 2018-5-2 04:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@Xaverine i buy the martis starlight skin too,ipaid for the skin but i don't receive anything
Post time 2018-5-2 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Harrygunawan replied at 2018-5-2 03:53 PM
@Xaverine i buy the martis starlight skin too,ipaid for the skin but i don't receive anything

When you bought it ?
Have you try to clear cache and relogin?
and btw there is no pop up notifications that you get it. Just check your Hero pages, you will see that the skin is already there if you get it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-13 02:08 AM GMT+8