Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 559|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Indo gamer is a blamer and a trashtalker

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-1 10:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
why a lot of gamer from indonesia is blaming someone with their stupidy and ranting and trashtalking in ranking the entire... sooo stupid to deal with those arrogant and uneducated indonesian gamers during the rank game.. they have to remove this chat in rank game cause a lot of trouble THIS *ING IDIOTS INDONESIAN IS TRASHTALKING THE ENTIRE GAME IN RANK... t
Post time 2018-5-1 08:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Tip:Report them in EVERYTHING, it will make u feel better
Post time 2018-5-1 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Hello @kurikong

Though I think you are pretty aware that not all Indonesians are like this, you can actually mute your teammates in-game. Also, you can report them after game I know, I know it is frustrating but the toxic players in MOBA games are pretty normal to have but doesn't mean we have to tolerate them. So, don't forget to report them after game.

Comments

iri
very well said brotha  Post time 2018-5-4 09:09 AM
Post time 2018-5-1 11:48 AM | Show all posts
There's a mute button during the game in the match tab. Anyway, please don't generalize it as not all from Indonesians are like that. It's just that youre too unlucky. Next time, trying going with a pre-made team to lessen the risk of losing.
Post time 2018-5-1 12:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Totally agreed on what kurikong just said.Moonton should make a server for ONLY Indonesians because they dont even know how to speak English but since theyre lazy(uneducated),not really their fault.Oh,forgot to mention that everytime solo ranking with Indons,the result will be 90% lose and CONFIRM 8 out of 10 matches they will be trashtalking in their language.But seriously dude,Indonesia is A shame.
Post time 2018-5-1 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Indonesian players are usually the biggest playerbase which also results in the most toxic players
Post time 2018-5-1 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Xaverine at 2018-5-1 02:18 PM

@kurikong @FallenChimera good feedbacks. Get a rest from them, and lets play together later.
Post time 2018-5-1 03:33 PM | Show all posts
keep calm and play happily
Post time 2018-5-1 04:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
well i mean every game has  its own toxic players regardless of what country theyre from, so just mute them and go on i guess
Post time 2018-5-1 06:01 PM | Show all posts
if you tired to play with them, then go play with me
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 06:31 AM GMT+8