Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 212|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Login] Lost account and ML devs.

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-1 08:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My account name: Amrit Shaji ; Level 30

I have given ML enough information about my lost account. The developers are lazy and incompetent till date as I have requested to retrieve my lost account.

I had the account linked to my gmail.

After uninstalling the game for a month, I reinstalled it back and they asked me to play till the account reached level 8. (I did)

As soon as I tried to login to my level 30 account, my email got linked to the newly created level 8 account and I've been stuck ever since to get my original account .

Can anyone tell me if there is any way? ML devs are useless and won't even care to help as I've tried to reach to them over 12 times.

I'm helpless and am seeking any help to retrieve my lost account.

Thank You. Much appreciated
Post time 2018-5-1 08:21 AM | Show all posts
Did you try contacting in game customer support?
If not please do so
If yes and you didn't get proper response contact to this email address insteadmobilelegendsgame@gmail.com
Provide all the necessary information like ign, id number, server id, profile and money rrcrece ss and drvide model with gmail address that is linked with that account.
Also tell them you did contact in game customer support but no response.
Wait for the reply and follow their instructions
Thanks for the feedback.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-1 08:37 AM | Show all posts
I did the above mentioned in game customer support. Then mailed them via email and all they responded was to message them via in game customer support.

Basically just going round and round
Post time 2018-5-1 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Kwelioz replied at 2018-5-1 08:37 AM
I did the above mentioned in game customer support. Then mailed them via email and all they responde ...

Can you please tell me what was the response of in game customer support? Any screenshot or anything?
Post time 2018-5-1 04:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Any moderator here? can you help me? I forgot to bind my account then I accidentally uninstalled mobile legends and then I installed it again it was gone. Can you help me recover my unbound account PLEASE?!
 Author| Post time 2018-5-1 05:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-5-1 03:03 PM
Can you please tell me what was the response of in game customer support? Any screenshot or anythi ...

Nothing. It just went blank and i had to start all over again after waiting for 3 days
Post time 2018-5-1 05:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I made an account on Parallel Space mobile legends so I can have 2 accounts then I bound my account on my GMAIL and I accidentally uninstalled parallel space and it says "Account Not Bound" PLEASE HELP MS
 Author| Post time 2018-5-1 08:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ImProper replied at 2018-5-1 05:02 PM
I made an account on Parallel Space mobile legends so I can have 2 accounts then I bound my account  ...

Bump. Same issue. I had a GL account which was linked to my gmail and ML now says how my email is not linked with any account
Post time 2018-5-2 03:09 AM | Show all posts
Kwelioz replied at 2018-5-1 08:39 PM
Bump. Same issue. I had a GL account which was linked to my gmail and ML now says how my email is  ...

Try to contact in game customer support and explain the situation.
Post time 2018-5-2 03:12 AM | Show all posts
Kwelioz replied at 2018-5-1 05:00 PM
Nothing. It just went blank and i had to start all over again after waiting for 3 days

So you didn't get any reply from in game customer support at all?
Please explain to me i am here to help. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-25 05:41 AM GMT+8