Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 534|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Mood] A Bad Day Pt.2-Losing Streak & The Worst Decision I Ever Made

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-1 01:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by TheEpicJobber at 2018-5-4 12:01 AM

Hello there and lately I've been very sad and stressful when playing this game. Currently I'm in a very bad mood now and just let me rant.

These 3 days I had played 10 Classic Matches total and I had lost 8 of them (Currently I'm in a 5 Classic Match losing streak and I never taste a single victory in Classic Match for 2 days, Note: Usually I only play 2 or 3 matches lately due to other commitments such as work and part-time course studying), all because of trollers, feeders, toxic players, AFKs etc. usually I never say that they are nubs because I'm a nub and I admit I'm not good too. (Yeah so what? at least I admit that I suck alright...)

The first four losses were because of the aforementioned reasons, (Am I the only one who thinks that the game's Matchmaking System in Classic Mode is broken? Or probably I'm just really bad luck for encountering toxic players these days) but the last one is what I really did is the stupidest decision ever in my recent games. I'm playing as Alpha and at first my team were falling behind 0-7 in the early game due to my teammates keep feeding over and over, still pressured and frustrated over the previous losses, I really did what I shouldn't do in the game-Trashtalk My Own Teammates. Later on, one of my teammates (Moskov) tried to push the towers and unfortunately I screwed up and he was ganked and killed by the enemies, at the same time he blamed me for his death. At this point I realized that what I did to them was very wrong and I apologized to him immediately, and got pressured by his words and we eventually lost the match. Just before we lost the Moskov player tell my teammates to report me, at this point I really regretted what I had told them earlier because I'm the one who messed up the match.

Soon after the match, I literally sobbed and got angry (What a crybaby man, cut that off will ya?) because of the losing streak, the Moskov player's words, and my own stupid decision for trashtalking own teammates (I never felt so butthurt and being a sore loser like this since I played this game, but let me said it once more that I admit that what I did to my teammates in that match was WRONG, DEAD WRONG and I felt really, really sorry for my harsh words on them). I told myself that I'm gonna take a break for a while and be calmer next time when I play the game.

Oh and by the way,sorry for my rudeness because I'm frustrated right now. I'll be back in the game once I had let go of my frustrations.

Post time 2018-5-1 01:29 AM | Show all posts
I have a bad day too today :/ great to see someone feels my pain

Comments

So I'm not alone...we are now on the same boat.  Post time 2018-5-1 01:35 AM
Post time 2018-5-1 03:40 AM | Show all posts
I think classic matchmaking should rework a bit cause i feel the same. I play classic to practice new hero but there are lance, fanny, kagura those wants to raise their Winrate or mmr or just trolling us. There should be a system to prevent this type of matchmaking. Seriously sometimes people might stop playing classic who wants to just practice a new hero but got bullied by enemy pros. And i have bad day too. One day i lost 20 stars(yes you heard that right) in mythical glory rank and it was straight 20 loose. I know the feeling. It was just my bad luck and my poor gameplay. I blame myself before anyone else. Just take some rest and try again. And i will keep note of classic matchmaking system. Thanks for sharing with us.
Post time 2018-5-1 11:37 AM | Show all posts
This is what exactly I have been feeling when I play classic match, I already stopped playing classic match long long time ago because it's much more toxic when you are in rank or brawl mode.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-1 12:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
streetsneeze replied at 2018-5-1 11:37 AM
This is what exactly I have been feeling when I play classic match, I already stopped playing classi ...

@streetsneeze You mean in Classic Matches players are more toxic than in Ranked and Brawl Matches? Also honestly I'm really bad luck to getting paired with toxic players in Classic Matches lately.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-1 12:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-5-1 03:40 AM
I think classic matchmaking should rework a bit cause i feel the same. I play classic to practice ne ...

@BD007 Agreed. Classic matchmaking should be reworked a little to make it more balanced.
Post time 2018-5-1 12:40 PM | Show all posts
TheEpicJobber replied at 2018-5-1 12:16 PM
@streetsneeze You mean in Classic Matches players are more toxic than in Ranked and Brawl Matches? ...

Yes, I meant that. I prefer playing in brawl and rank because less toxic
 Author| Post time 2018-5-1 05:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
streetsneeze replied at 2018-5-1 12:40 PM
Yes, I meant that. I prefer playing in brawl and rank because less toxic

Exactly, ranked and Brawl matches has less toxic players than Classic. Not just toxic players, some players may bring a new hero for testing in Classic too.
Post time 2018-5-1 06:02 PM | Show all posts
i feel you mate. I too having a 3 losing streak in Classic Match, but funny enough I am on my 5 winning streak in Rank mode lol. #ClassicMatchMakingIsDead

Don't beat yourself up too much over a game, it's only a game after all. Yes, it may feel bad or sad after losing, we all do. If you are willing to admit and apologise for your mistake, your attitude is better than 99% of the MOBA players (yes including Dota 2, LoL)

Toxic players are everywhere, I used to think it's less in higher elo when I was in GM (generally known for having the biggest pool of toxic players), but when I reached Legend, and found out a lot of 2K+ rank games trash toxic players are here too...and now I am in Mythical Glory, there are still toxic players every 5 games or so...
Post time 2018-5-1 06:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
well, i trash talk my teammates too but only when I did better than them while they are feeding the enemies 0/17/0. Lol.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-16 02:41 PM GMT+8