Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 637|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Mood] Anybody still use MIYA in High Elo ranked?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-30 10:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
For the past few days, I played ML Ranked Game using my friend's phone (he has all the heroes I like; Pharsa, Helcurt, Hanabi, Lancelot, etc. etc.) and he's a Legend II (Mythic in S7).
So in one game, during the draft pick, I get the third pick and I instalock Miya.
An Akai starts b*tching: "MIYA F*CK"
and the rest follow: "Autolose!", "Might as well use Layla", "etc.

So.. why do you think high elo players don't want Miya in their team? She is not that bad. She is an efficient farmer and if played right, can wreck enemy team with good tanks + supports.
#JusticeForMiya
Oh btw, I win that game because a Kagura protect me while I was farming for late game. (enemy team has no mm) xD
Post time 2018-4-30 10:32 PM | Show all posts
Welp, the fact that marksmen are not in the meta right now, mostly assassins. Marksmen are late gamers and the game is just too fast-paced. Another is her skills, other people prefers other marksmen than Miya.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 11:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-4-30 10:32 PM
Welp, the fact that marksmen are not in the meta right now, mostly assassins. Marksmen are late game ...

When will the MM meta starts? In S7 it's Mage Meta, now it seems to be Assasins meta.
Post time 2018-4-30 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Ah, I just met Miya earlier when I go soloq (epic tier). It's true I kinda-- have 50-50 feeling when Miya was picmed-----oh well-- but still glad I can win that (and Miya is doing pretty good-- I meant-- at least not feeding) XD.

I think Miya is not really a bad choice... it just average. I always prefer is someone can choose a mm with "survival skill" -or so I called. Like; Yss (second skill), Moskov (stun), Clint (backroll), and the queen of marksman (right now): Lesley. But let me think of it. Miya's ult can spare her life... but it may better if she use it for finish her enemy asap--- if she can XD.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 11:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sonnet replied at 2018-4-30 11:23 PM
Ah, I just met Miya earlier when I go soloq (epic tier). It's true I kinda-- have 50-50 feeling when ...

Yep. A good Miya is the one which doesn't feed. hahaha
Post time 2018-5-1 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Welp, marksmen are still viable its just that they need to be used right and of course have a good team. Nothing beats a good teamwork ;p
Post time 2018-5-1 02:07 AM | Show all posts
You know how ambitious those *ty players are.
Even my sister, ranked 1 Local (In their server) Get's' trashtalked (Why did you pick miya? ; awesome Miya) Even though she attains triple kill and sometimes maniac every match. You know how mistaken and disappointed they look after the match. They really feel sorry.

So If I were you, once you're done picking miya, ignore their messages. High Divisioned players prefer to use featured heroes such as Lesley, Moskov, Karrie, Hanabi, etc. Thinking that heroes such as Miya, Layla, etc. are trashes and are not necessary for their game.

Post time 2018-5-1 04:20 AM | Show all posts
Its cc and assassin meta. So miya is out of the questionI am in mythical glory rank and i am not seeing anyone to pick miya. She is too weak and soft for current meta. Not only her, almost any mm is out of the question right now.
Post time 2018-5-1 04:54 AM | Show all posts
The answer on the title is no lol
Post time 2018-5-1 04:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Simple. In High tier, few players use Marksman or none at all. Why? Because High tier game is fast paced game. If you pick a Late gamer hero, then you gonna be useless for the team as you already lose before you can win. You want to try it yourself? Go play Miya in consecutive high tier rank match and you'll know.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 03:08 PM GMT+8