Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 800|Reply: 32
Collapse the left

[Share] TURRET DESTROYER IS A TRUE MVP...!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-30 02:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Now, i have some thought of mine like almost months after playing this addictive game's of moonton.
Whenever im playing either classic or ranked mode, I have found players that most likely to farm a lot, and steal friend's buff or monster just to make his/her selfish satisfied in order for pursuing level up. Well, for some players that will be a legit strategy. However, some players dont think so. So instead of having a winning stars (especially on ranked mode) the team will pursue the backwards of "Defeated" status.

In the game after battle there is a calculation point what so ever, i suggest that players who succesfuly destroy most turrets will also be granted some rewards of point. Also in the section of statistic (Push, KDA, Damage,etc) devs can add a point of turrets destroyer. Thus can balancing the needs of all players not just keep busy with farming and stealing, killing rather than winning as a team as fast as we can.

This is just my opinion. Afterall, Hero that can destroy most turrets and make an open way to the enemy's  base camp are realy TRULY MVP.

Please have your mind with me. Agree or Disagree. Reply me and i will appreciate it. Again, hope the devs guys can read this and put my idea as a serious consideration

Thanks,
ElizaVallerie
Post time 2018-4-30 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Hey! That sounds cool. And I've actually seen many gave this kind of suggestion. Would be nice if at the end of the match , MLBB would give this small temporary tittle in the match results like
"Turret Destroyer" for destroying most turrets
"Dead alive" for having the most/certain number of deaths
"The doctor is here" for giving the most/reach certain number of healings
"AHAHAHAH DEAD MEATS" for having the most kills/certain number and so on (yea get your imagination work for this)

The tittles would give the extra points if the player reached that certain amount of number they need. Then they might get the MVPs instead of just focusing on farms and kills. This may give more chance for supports and tankers to get MVP :D you get me?
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Mimimaria replied at 2018-4-30 03:21 PM
Hey! That sounds cool. And I've actually seen many gave this kind of suggestion. Would be nice if at ...

@MimimariaThat what im talking about. You give us more detail than i do, but the idea is the same. Giving those tittle can add more color to the game. Yes, winning or loosing is just a fun game to play along with friends or alone. But giving this idea can put more efforts to coordinate more strategy as a TEAM BATTLE not SOLO BATTLE.

Thanks @Mimimaria appreciate it at the highest level.

Another please?
Post time 2018-4-30 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Mostly players only focus on farm and war nowadays.
Actually I want to agree with this but If turrets famage also be counted for the medals then its weird for the tanks and supports. heroes that have more damage will dominate since they can kills and push turrets.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-4-30 03:28 PM
Actually I want to agree with this but If turre ...

So they get the winning, because the most damage heroes not only focusing on killing but strategy to win the battle by destroying turrets, fast and effective. Well its just a status of granted thou... it can also be added like @Mimimaria ideas.. what im trying to say here is.. Winning the battle requires team work, and all the hero should have their parts. Every parts count as critical. Not just focusing on killing and jungling. Tank will likely normaly have a little kill but tank has its part of becoming a shield to allies.. this efforts should be counted and respected. mage.. mm... all have their parts.. this will change the battle into the EPIC BATTLE with beautiful strategy such THE LEGEND OF THREE KINGDOOMS ^.^
Post time 2018-4-30 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-4-30 03:28 PM
Actually I want to agree with this but If turre ...

hehe

They can system it like, if a turret is destroyed within this particular minute, this player would get extra points.

If a player give a certain amount damage to the turrets they can get points as well. And if enough, the player could get his/her temporary tittle "Turret Destroyer",, and so on.

Now, most of MLBB players love getting "MVP" no matter the game lose or win.

Some tankers and supports would be very annoyed because they only chase for MVP, not winning the game. With this system MLBB could actually push the players to focus on the real thing, which is destroying turrets, protecting teammates, and winning the game

Now another thing,, in game for solo players, there will always be a toxic player. And there'll be at least this one player that get his/her feelings hurt because of the trash talking. Giving this temporary tittle "The doctor is here" or "Turret Destroyer" might give a little pat in the back unknowingly. "heh, i got an mvp and this tittle. cool" ... other than that this may also cheer and give courage for tankers and supports to play more on their role and be proud of them selves uh hmmmm
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 04:05 PM | Show all posts
Mimimaria replied at 2018-4-30 04:00 PM
hehe

They can system it like, if a turret is destroyed within this particular minute, t ...

@Mimimaria cheers to that brilliant thoughts and ideas. The true essence of MOBA game is REBORN ~^^~
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Mimimaria replied at 2018-4-30 04:00 PM
hehe

They can system it like, if a turret is destroyed within this particular minute, t ...

@Mimimaria cheers to that brilliant thoughts and ideas. The true essence of MOBA game is REBORN ~^^~
Post time 2018-4-30 04:07 PM | Show all posts
ElizaVallerie replied at 2018-4-30 04:05 PM
@Mimimaria cheers to that brilliant thoughts and ideas. The true essence of MOBA game is REBORN ~^ ...

I'm just a kind person that often get bully in MLBB when going solo because i don't play like what they want . Think me as a soft hearted player
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Mimimaria replied at 2018-4-30 04:07 PM
I'm just a kind person that often get bully in MLBB when going solo because i don't play like what ...

there.. there... its ok cheer up, we all often get bullied by those kindda player. its true 5 different unknown person has 4 different type of physiologically. There are : sanguine, choleric, melancholic, and phlegmatic. I am enjoying to observe every type behavior players.. and can guess them what is their fav hero, what is their weakness and so on... NEVER TAKE THIS GAME TOOOO SERIOUSLY. Gaming supposed to be fun, killing time, stressed relief.

Enjoy @Mimimaria =D
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-23 06:31 PM GMT+8