Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 513|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Complaint] WHAT HAPPENED TO MY GLORIOUS FREYA?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-30 01:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Once upon a time, in a day between these weeks I was very numb hodling my device with mouth opened (just a little). I could not recognized that Freya i used to play with, turned into some barbarian Amazon Tribe ala DC Comics of Wonder Woman's Diana with a long cover some fabric of Sumo's fighter HONDA Street Fighter. She was turning into a regular troops warrior that used to be killed and abandoned in the middle sceen of a battle. No glorious, no beauty, no Goddess, No Valkyrie Aura. Not to mention her Dark Rose skin, wich is worst than ever. With her red 19th century British underwear, i was saying what on mother of gamers is going on? Sadly on that day  i was planning to buy the old dark rose Freya (which i still "not-too realy like it" neither, but better than nothing, much way better than latest skin). I toped up almost like more than 750 Diamonds and i was very dissaponted. prepared to buy (Pharsa new skin, Lesley black rose admiral and ofcourse Black Rose Freya)

Valkyrie used to be glorious, beauty yet deadly. The golden-white aura touch and a big wing should appear on her pressence. Her armor should be very thicked, detailed yet sexy and adorable. Her sword should be shrap and glowing. She is the Goddess of war, she is the ODIN's slain warriors in Valhalla. You dont make her like a regular warrior.

Her pressence in Mobile Legends show you that no one can easily have her, top up is a mandatory reqiured as a form of loyalty fans and players to the Moonton's Mobile Legends. However Developers failed to bring us back that loyalty into the proud of having paid top up hero such Freya.

Now, again i was starring at her outfit, but still can not find her beauty (i am a girl, i know exactly how to be beauty) and asking my self; who dare to re-worked Freya into this such disgusted hidious creature?  I even cant take a peak of her dark rose skin, her face just like Japanese KABUKI with the red underwear outfit that comes from 19th centruy. Totaly dissapointed.

However, at least the developer put a nice "Somehow Strategy" to me. Now i cant focus on having another skin but Freya's Rare Skin Dragon Hunter that could be purchased with rare skin fragment. I was spending those diamonds to hunt rare skin fragment and keep die tryin on the events, magic wheel, etc. I have no idea, but using today's Freya hero makes me powerless.

Anyone who is having same thought or disagree with me please reply this and comment what you think. I hope my writing can be readed by Moonton Developer.

Thanks,
ElizaVallerie
Post time 2018-4-30 01:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@ElizaVallerie I agree with you, I feel that the previous default Freya skin looks Super good on its own, and so much better than Dark Rose.. honestly always hated the Dark Rose skin. But strangely, Dark Rose looks better than the old one imho.... they should have just made the default skin HD and keeping the theme and design, while changing the Dark Rose to the current one.
Post time 2018-4-30 01:33 PM | Show all posts
You are a girl ? OMG... Im doki doki hardly.

I feels you about the default skin. I don't like it as well. and same as Develic, i dont like the old Dark rose design. but now its look better. Freya is my hero in first time I play this game. help me to climb my rank to Grandmaster. tbh her starlight skin is better than others, since we also can buy it by fragments.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 01:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@Xaverine yes i am a girl player in mobile legends and my idn has the same with my name in this forum

Comments

nice... have a discord eh ? lets play together ;3  Post time 2018-4-30 01:42 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 02:18 PM | Show all posts
ElizaVallerie replied at 2018-4-30 01:39 PM
@Xaverine yes i am a girl player in mobile legends and my idn has the same with my name in this foru ...

@Xaverine why not? im still not a pro though still struggle in GM 2 and die tryin to reach Epic. However i also playing with my friends in the epic ranked and loved to banned hero on that level (Epic) xixixixi...
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Anyone agree or disagree with me please reply this. Im hoping that the devs guys read this thread.. ~^^~
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 02:22 PM | Show all posts
I will fight to get my Freya back, as i fight in the battle to get my Buff back ^o^ so please help me all players ~^.^~
Post time 2018-4-30 02:45 PM | Show all posts
She definitley needs a rework..i really liked her old look before
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 03:01 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-4-30 02:45 PM
She definitley needs a rework..i really liked her old look before

@iIZxCOLD  Tjank you for your concern..~^.^~ I appreciate it
Post time 2018-4-30 03:07 PM | Show all posts
The blue hair is her trade mark, dev make a blunder changing her color.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 06:43 AM GMT+8