Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 567|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Should Pharsa's skills be reworked?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-30 04:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Hanae at 2018-4-30 04:41 AM

Before I begin, I'm just at the Grandmaster rank so I'm basically still a n00bie. I'm making this thread based on what my Mythic 'friends' say about her.

I used to main Pharsa before my friends said that she is the 'worst' mage. I thought that they were messing with me until I played her in Epic (I have Epic friends) and I just can't seem to do anything.

I know with great teammates, she just wrecks everything. But if the enemy team has Lance or Kagura or any hero with good enough mobility skills, she just becomes a free food. While on the other hand, she can torture heroes without mobility like Layla and Hanabi. She is just like the old Vexana, but worse. Even in the hands of pros, Vexana can be dangerous while she needs a good enough teammate to be of any use. And you can't hug the tower all game. So in my opinion, she is too team reliant.

Her passive is kinda nice, I guess. Her first skill is alright too. While the second skill is OK, it doesn't have any special effects. However, she is too reliant in her Ult to even do decent damage. While it easily wrecks heroes without mobility skills as stated above, it is completely useless against others. So I suggest her Ult to be changed without making it too OP for Layla and others while dealing somewhat of a decent damage to Lance and others. Even if this is the Assassain meta, she will be completely useless in other metas too as she relies on her enemy to not move which let's face it ain't gonna happen.

So, I would like almost all her skills to be reworked. If you think I'm wrong or 'n00bish' for requesting for her to be reworked, please explain rather than just insulting. Or you could tell me how to play her properly so there won't be more person like me complaining about her. Ok?~
Post time 2018-4-30 05:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lolita will compliment your play style

Lolita is all about cc,peeling and protecting. Her ult can disengage enemies and be used to engage a team fight . Her skill 1 is one of the best stuns in game and it also a gap closer skill. That will help peel for your bird skill. Lolita 2nd skill protects you from range damage.

Lolita, pharsa combo works well with a split pusher. So it is recommended to do rank with 3 teammates. Lolita,pharsa,split pusher player.
Post time 2018-4-30 05:30 AM | Show all posts
I think shes fine
Post time 2018-4-30 05:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think she's okay the way she is.. She just needs a hero lock mode for her long range ulti like that of Lesley's. It really makes no sense giving her a long range ult but she can't control who to target unless you do manually.
Post time 2018-4-30 10:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No kid......
Post time 2018-4-30 10:23 AM | Show all posts
all hero is fine, just all about " who's the pilot"
Post time 2018-4-30 01:58 PM | Show all posts
tis all about counter pick. u can try other mage. for Pharsa, u need make sure ur team has high CC sills hero, more than 3 heroes can hold enemy, ur Pharsa is OP. i still recommended mage player, stay on 4th or 5th slot, for pick hero.
Post time 2018-4-30 03:07 PM | Show all posts
maybe ur friends just didnt to play her.
Its not enough to judge heroes by watching youtubers or trying it by urself for some match. I have play with someone that using her very well. sadly we lost the match cause of someone was being feeder alot (dont ask me whos it )

you must add situation where the lance and kagura from the opponent side is player by notbetter than ur teammates. the result will different I guess.
Post time 2018-4-30 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Give Pharse more health, or make it rising as per level, it will be sufficient. Right now, she can be killed with one Lancelot trust.
Post time 2018-4-30 03:27 PM | Show all posts
I'm a mage user (most of the time..) and currently i've been using her. Tbh she's very good in damage and escaping. To play her you really need to know your distance agains your enemies and of course, predict who might come to you while you are ulting or gank you.

When you use Pharsa's ult make sure just stay far enough so that the enemies are still around at the edge of your line ult (hope you get what i meant LOL) .

Other than that, make sure you have your skill shot... She extremely need that skillshot and not just that *taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap* kind of thing.   Also, predict the movement of your enemy and make sure you give enough damage to make them unable to touch you and escape instead

... Hope you understand what im saying
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-16 02:40 PM GMT+8