Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1598|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[lag] Mobile Legends server are all trash

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-29 01:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This f**king lag where it shows 20ms in room but when the game starts it jumps to stable 285ms or 190ms if u are lucky. You need to fix your goddamn servers. I quit ML. This game just wants money and dont want to upgrade their servers when it cant handle the no. of players since its summer in SEA right now. I see you have 4 asia server and only 1 works because 1/4 times i get 30ms. You have to gamble your stars 25% lmao. All the diamonds i spent where all for nothing. This game is good but has *ty developers.
Post time 2018-5-1 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Another one

Like how you judge the developers of the game, how about you'll become the developer? Maybe you're someone who can make the game lit without any problems trespassing your programs and your way to fix the game? Right? RIGHT?!

The Developers should've been talking about this by now. Anyways. If this is truly a server problem (We'll see the result if you'll follow the instruction given by the moderator @BD007 . If the result of your ping a.k.a. ms is high, it means that your connection is unstable).

Wait for the result. If it's server issues, we'll try to find a way to fix it.
If it's not, then you have to find a way to fix your internet connection.
Although vulgar languages you're using is strictly prohibited. There's a tendency you'll get restricted from accessing some features here in the forum.
Post time 2018-4-29 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Please switch on location services before playing rank game. It will prevent cross server matchmaking issues.For full troubleshoot please visit our portal here
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/portal.php
You can find lots of info there, like to check either yoy have stable connection or not. App that can measure your ping outside of the game, possible fix to common lag issue. And many more.
Please check and lemme know the result. Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-29 07:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lol it turning on location  doesnt do jacksh*t when the app doesnt even ask for location permissions.
Post time 2018-4-30 03:54 AM | Show all posts
blasp000 replied at 2018-4-29 07:45 PM
Lol it turning on location  doesnt do jacksh*t when the app doesnt even ask for location permissions ...

Unless i can see the ping i cant determine the issue.
Please mind your language and help me to identify the problem if you want possible fix. I gave you portal link. You will find guide to troubleshoot game lag. Screenshot me the ping app result here. Thanks.
Post time 2018-5-3 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Sometimes it really based on the location. you need to find the good spot wherein the connection is stable. I experience it so many times. and the result.. lost of 4 stars.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-18 12:56 PM GMT+8