Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 551|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Query] Gusion vs Lancelot

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-29 06:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So i wanna buy a new assassin but idk which to buy Gusion or Lance they both look like fun, WHo would you guys reccommend?
Post time 2018-4-29 06:55 AM | Show all posts
Both banned in rank but i suggest Lancelot over gusion for higher sustain damage and greater mobility.
Post time 2018-4-29 07:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lancelot is for beginners while Gusion are for people who want higher difficulty assassins but can't use Fanny.
Post time 2018-4-29 08:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Both are good but I’d recommend Lancelot. I don’t know about other server but I see Gusion getting more banned than Lancelot recently and Lancelot is just really lovely once you get a gist of how to use him effectively.
Post time 2018-4-29 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Both Assassin & both are good & last both are on ban list.
Both are tricky to use & item dependan.
Lance - easier to use compare to Gusion. His unique is his invicible state. Learn ur timing & u can avoid all dmg.
Gusion - hav more dmg compare to Lance but harder to master. If hav master Franco Hook it will help u master Gusion as its similar but instead drag the enemy to u, Gusion move to enemy.
Post time 2018-4-29 12:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The two hero are good which you says.Lancelot attack level is equal to gusion. To get a perfect attack,you need to watch pro live .
Post time 2018-4-29 12:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The two hero are good which you says.Lancelot attack level is equal to gusion. To get a perfect attack,you need to watch pro live .
Post time 2018-4-29 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Hmm  played both and i like Gusion more and strangely feel Gusion easy for me . But late game i feel Lancelot is most useful .Now on my smurf i am too in same confusion Gusion or Lance
Post time 2018-4-29 04:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I would say go for lance he is less of a ban compared to Gus. Plus lance doesn’t get hard countered by Lolita.
Post time 2018-4-29 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Gusion can totally destroy the enemy if played well so go for it xd however his hard to play
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-25 05:33 AM GMT+8