Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 467|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] Lagging

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-28 02:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have imposiable lag ,, i can't play i lose stars i can't move from base so why should i do right now . Please some help please help us on that lag cause i wanna to play again guys
 Author| Post time 2018-4-28 02:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My Id: 79060407
Post time 2018-4-28 02:50 AM | Show all posts
Hi @Omaaaar
Have you read and follow the instruction in this thread Guide To Troubleshoot Game Lag ?
Post time 2018-4-28 10:04 AM | Show all posts
can some one explain why im getting lagging when when i near t enemy???
and yesterday i cant move but every thing seams normal(i can chat, all player walking normally) just cant move and i got yellow ping... speed mode not help... it solved by change my mobile network to wifi network... and after(5 mins) that i got same problem again, and i change from wifi to mobile network and i can move again... is this some kind of cheating??? or just technical problem???
 Author| Post time 2018-4-28 11:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-4-28 02:50 AM
Hi @Omaaaar
Have you read and follow the instruction in this thread Guide To Troubleshoot Game Lag ? ...

Yes and do what he want me to do and nothing change , please fixed my problem as fast as you can
 Author| Post time 2018-4-28 11:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-4-28 02:50 AM
Hi @Omaaaar
Have you read and follow the instruction in this thread Guide To Troubleshoot Game Lag ? ...

Yes and do what he want me to do and nothing change , please fixed my problem as fast as you can
Post time 2018-4-28 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Are you having a stable internet connection or an unstable one?
Or I guess there's an ongoing update with your application or you've might been downloading something into your device.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-8 06:54 PM GMT+8