Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 786|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Share] SHOULD BE ANGELA BE NERFED?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-24 01:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Angela now become most popular support hero in ranked.
She always in ban list position.

Why is she become overpower
Skill 1: have total 100 % additional damage on enemy, she can make tank become very squishy in early game and dominating game in early.
Skill 2: enemy become slow and then stun in 1.5 second, it can be combined with skill 1 and easily can kill enemy.
Skill 3: hard to catch her when she using ultimate, she can use ultimate very easily every where every place every situation.

skill 3
high mobility
Give super buff to alies
Teleport everywhere
Make her alies become immortal

It need to be improve to make battlefield balanced
Post time 2018-4-25 03:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The only thing that is a problem to her IMO is that puppet string bug issue. Fix that and everything will be fine.
Post time 2018-4-25 01:56 AM | Show all posts
They should atleast fix the bug on her 2nd skill. If you break loose from the strings, you shouldn't be stunned afterwards. Other than that, she is fine. Probably nerf her damage output on her first skill.
Post time 2018-4-24 08:44 PM | Show all posts
A slight nerf is required. Right now if you have angela means 75% chance to win the game.
Post time 2018-4-24 03:06 PM | Show all posts
IDK... I think she's need more fix for her bug than nerf (since I think she's balance (as-somewhat-half-mage-and-support).
She can be the rise of the support era and perhaps it's better if the other support can be more supportive like her. Knowing the Nana revamp too, I highly want support to be more usable.
Nerfing her will make her more useless in the war :( Plus her second skill is easly missed (and aiming just minion) X"D. It's not like she's suppahh-strong enough to be game-changer. She's like -easy-version-of-johnson-airbag XD //somewhat. And easily died with the friend who can't really understand how Angela user spamming "retreat" XD //thendietogether.

But oh well, just my opinion tho.
Post time 2018-4-24 01:39 PM | Show all posts
@avriellyne

Although I've enjoyed matches with both Angela on my side and opposite of me, I do agree with your sentiments. She really causes the match to be OP on the side that she is on, especially if the user is good. I think her stun needs to be reworked to be either instant or remove the slow effect.....

And yeah like you said, the first skill is too OP.... I think the CD on both 1st skill and ulti needs to be longer....

Or simply nerf her damage output for early game, because for a support, she doesn't justify having such high outputs at that stage of the game...

To add on to the nerf list I think Gusion also needs to be nerfed (further adjustment for his dash distance). Lancelot and Kagura is alright now....Just Johnson and Gusion needs attention. Maybe even Martis and Hanabi (I'm Hanabi user myself) too.

Nowadays in high elo, when you get all these newer heroes, it's almost equivalent to auto-win since their mechanics are too heavy for the rest of the heroes' list. I get that skill is a factor, but one shouldn't be able to dominate the entire game with 1 or 2 of the top bans. It's not fair.
Post time 2018-4-24 03:11 PM | Show all posts
she very weak.... i disagree she need a nerf, jz hope fix the bug ASAP.
Post time 2018-4-24 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Agree to reduce the first skill damage...
Suppot with burst damage mage skill is OP
Post time 2018-4-24 10:28 PM | Show all posts
agreed she needs nerf on her damage she is not ment to be mage only support.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-25 12:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-4-24 01:39 PM
@avriellyne

Yes,i think lancelot and kagura alright. But, kagura not relly nerfed ot just reduce people from picking that. Skill 2 kagura debuff bust be remove cause she can very easily escape.
Lance i think his skill 2 damage is still powerful, when he attack single hero he can kill them like a piece of cake.
Jhonson mobility is very annoying and his skill damage most annoying tank damage cause it tanke from armor.
Gusion to easy escape and become stronger when he kill enemy in he tower
Post time 2018-4-25 02:21 AM | Show all posts
People overestimate her, she isnt that good...rly strong but not OP even then...i wouldnt recommend nerfing one of the only really viable support
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-19 08:39 AM GMT+8