Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 264|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Mood] is it because i moved?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-24 01:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Last year I returned to my home in south america after living in korea for about 3 years I started playing mlbb in july of that year and it was going so well I could solo q and climb rank easily and never worry about noob players or players that feed or just afk. But now after moving its hard to play because i can only soloq and get team mates that dont really know how to play but feed a lot. Now if i dont carry my team we normally lose and my team mates still just trash talk me all the way even if they just feed. I guess i havent adapted to the way they play here yet lol

I just so sad lol the players here just dont really care too much so i always have to bee stronger and carry but i just get tired of carrying the entire team and give up most of the time...my wr is trash now too lol i cant save it at this point but im still better than most of my friends wr haha....

Im gonna just play with my friend more

Have you guys ever experienced the difference in the way they play the game by server? I know that the banned heroes differ from server to server ...
Post time 2018-4-24 08:41 AM | Show all posts
High ranked players almost all the time is play wif team.
for soloQ is really hard, if under epic, u has 80% meet up to BAKKA player. he will keep spam "me buff or afk"? i duno he wan to play the game or only wan play the game chat
Post time 2018-4-24 03:24 AM | Show all posts
If you move country then thr server will change.
It will detect your ip and change server accordingly.
Post time 2018-4-24 03:47 AM | Show all posts
I think SEA server and NA server gameplay varies. When I am paired up with all American flags, It's either I can carry or I won't be able to do anything. A lot of NA players who added me are kids. Heck, even my 5 yr old nephew plays the game. I generally think there aren't enough serious players here..

Anyways, I'm quite excited of playing in SEA server. I'm going to the Philippines for a vacay next week. Yay.
Post time 2018-4-24 07:44 AM | Show all posts
erbolgwapa replied at 2018-4-24 03:47 AM
I think SEA server and NA server gameplay varies. When I am paired up with all American flags, It's  ...

Hahaha goodluck... We got bunch of kids here.. Even my son and daughter plays... Just on AI though.. Just to be safe..
Post time 2018-4-24 07:51 AM | Show all posts
Maybe because of the increasing rate of the players, more players means more toxicity. Though one of the reason I stopped playing so much classic/rank is because of this. Like do I even play very badly every game? I don't think so but my winrate is getting dragged down and down. I just gave up. I just stay on Brawl most of the time now.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-25 01:14 AM | Show all posts
Jokar7 replied at 2018-4-24 08:41 AM
for soloQ is really hard, if under epic, u ...

yea this is exactly what its like soloing :(
 Author| Post time 2018-4-25 01:14 AM | Show all posts
Jokar7 replied at 2018-4-24 08:41 AM
for soloQ is really hard, if under epic, u ...

yea this is exactly what its like soloing :(
 Author| Post time 2018-4-25 01:15 AM | Show all posts
erbolgwapa replied at 2018-4-24 03:47 AM
I think SEA server and NA server gameplay varies. When I am paired up with all American flags, It's  ...

Yea my nephew plays it too and i want to make him stop but I cant lol have fun on vacay :)
Post time 2018-4-25 02:23 AM | Show all posts
I guess that some servers are more toxic than the others..i mean i hear alot of players complaining in SEA about afks while i am here in EU never getting any afk lol
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-25 05:41 AM GMT+8