Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 458|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Need to Nerf Kagura's passive,Slow effect to enemies

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-23 10:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Kagura is most ban hero in MLBB.Her passive is can absorbing damage 300pts and she is like a tank.Not like a mage.This passive give her high durability.Need to nerf absorbing damage percent.Developers and hero balancers should know that she is mage.Not tank.Her passive supporting her to get high durability.So need to nerf her passive.And both of her skill 1 and ulti have slow effect to enemies movement.Why both of skill 1 and Ulti have slow effect?I think it's OP.Need to nerf slow effect to enemies.
Post time 2018-4-24 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Edited by SleepyJun at 2018-4-24 01:18 PM
Zapper9 replied at 2018-4-24 11:01 AM
I thinking for uninstall this unfair and not balance game.May be guys comment in this post are Kagur ...

So any 1 who disagrees with ur view is a Kagura user

I see

What's ur rank btw?
Important qn must ask 3 times
what's ur rank
what's ur rank
what's ur rank

lastly, try to speak some comprehensible English
and yes, pls go and uninstall this game now. It is too difficult for u

kthxbye

Comments

I'm in epic.I'm tank user.I'm hilda,akai,balmond player.When i fight wirh enemy kagura.I'm not die fastly.Because i'm tank.But my teammates marksman,mage die fastly when they fight with enemy kagura.   Post time 2018-4-25 09:43 AM
+1  Post time 2018-4-24 06:23 PM
Post time 2018-4-23 11:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@Zapper9 I won’t say much as others have spoken already; I feel that the ones that require more attention about being “OP” is Johnson, Lancelot, Gusion, Martis and Hanabi.....in my opinion these guys here are a lot tougher than Kagura while she requires a steep learning curve which would automatically give more rewards than any other heroes, like fanny in comparison where the user is greatly rewarded for learning the tough mechanics of the hero. Nevertheless, you can file a report to CS in-game under “Suggestion” and explain in details as to why you think she needs rework. Explaining with some statistics and comparisons will help your cause greatly.  

Comments

Thank alot for your reply  Post time 2018-4-26 09:19 AM
Post time 2018-4-23 11:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
"Kagura is most ban hero in MLBB" ???    says who?  do u have the server wide stats to support ur claim?  wats ur rank?  cos at >mythic she isnt banned... lastly, professional tournaments MPL Indo MY SG Philippines, Kagura isnt banned too...   Conclusion: ur own individual opinion alone doesnt weigh much at all , kthxbye

Comments

TS said Kagura "IS".. means current, means present, means now... no need to bring in the past of who being banned most, cos that is not relevant  Post time 2018-4-24 12:08 PM
iri
It was. But now she was replaced by Gusion and Angela.  Post time 2018-4-24 09:18 AM
Post time 2018-4-23 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm. IMO, she's not OP. Or maybe I just met Kagura beginner player.
Post time 2018-4-23 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Most ban lol no she not the most ban gussion is. Also she been nerf enough already she fine.
Post time 2018-4-24 12:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
lol enough nerf Kagura.  I'd rather Ban Johnson and Lance over her.
Post time 2018-4-24 07:06 AM | Show all posts
WHAT THE WHAT,Kagura is fine,why do you want kagura to be nerf????
Post time 2018-4-24 08:18 AM | Show all posts
she not OP anymore. and now many players keep tot her is PRO using Kagura!! and keep feed in mid lane
Post time 2018-4-24 10:56 AM | Show all posts
If 300 shield absorb can function as tank, than those heroes can generate more than 1k shield absorb will become ultimate tank.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-24 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Zapper9 at 2018-4-26 09:24 AM

I thinking for uninstall this unfair and not balance game.May be guys comment in this post are Kagura players.This is why you guys say Kagura is not OP.Because if your favourite heroes being nerf,you guys hard to to get easily Triple kill,maniac,savage with kagura.bahaha

Comments

I don't even own Kagura. But I manage to kill Kagura using Freya. Attacking from side or behind. Strategy is important in MLBB. I use Nana a lot by the way. Even get 'Maniac' using Nana.  Post time 2018-4-24 09:29 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-27 11:27 AM GMT+8