Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 999|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Query] Uranus Nerf 1.2.70

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-23 11:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I'm not in advanced server but I'm curious why a tank is nerfed 3x b4 even officially released?
Is it really THAT OP???

what's the rationale?

Uranus is meant to offer an alternative to the current meta tank pool of Johnson, Akai, Hylos (> Mythic) & Chou/Grock
Lolita is more of a counter pick than a perma pick

But in terms of CC wise, it already lost out due to lack of spammable CC (only ulti, and only single target)

Already it looks like an upgraded vers of Hilda (which is out of meta), and more nerf thrown at its dmg & regen... it's not looking good to be able to displace any of the meta tanks

Any 1 in advanced server can shed some lights on Uranus lvl15 stats? Is it low on phy / mag def like Hylos & Lolita?
Post time 2018-4-23 12:01 PM | Show all posts
ya~ i agree wif u too.... he seen didt OP, why keep nerf him LOL...
hope come to orginal server will buff him, still has two weeks.
Post time 2018-4-23 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-4-23 01:07 PM

I dont know why he get nerf too much. He deserve to become tanker but why dev nerf his HP growth and regen a lot. I am really puzzled right now. Nerf his damage skill is enough for him.
Post time 2018-4-23 03:45 PM | Show all posts
:) dont buy this hero is big * you devs, this devs need to get some pro players to test their heroes not every kid or noob to give advices lol
Post time 2018-4-23 04:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
pastichka replied at 2018-4-23 03:45 PM
:) dont buy this hero is big * you devs, this devs need to get some pro players to test their heroes ...

Actually,  he already  Balance now.  He can easily 1vs3 now.  Before he cant even 1vs1. Idk if he too op now after they adjusting  some of his skill last update.  Because 3 of my teams get kill by him. lol.
Post time 2018-4-23 04:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
:) dont buy this hero is big * you devs, this devs need to get some pro players to test their heroes ...

Actually,  he already  Balance now.  He can easily 1vs3 now.  Before he cant even 1vs1. Idk if he too op now after they adjusting  some of his skill last update.  Because 3 of my teams get kill by him. lol.
Post time 2018-4-23 04:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Post time 2018-4-23 04:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Author| Post time 2018-4-23 06:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
1v1, 1v3... that speaks all abt the level of play... this game is 5v5, not Tekkan Street Fighter
Post time 2018-4-23 07:15 PM | Show all posts
Maybe he didn't try yet in original server. Just wait until new update come how much good he is in Original Server.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-11 04:43 PM GMT+8