Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 426|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] [HOT] new punishment for AFKs!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-22 02:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Lately, I ve been matched up with a lot of AFK players in rank and classic. Those afk players have destroyed the fun play of the game. I even been matched 3 times in a row with afk player.. please do something this is serious issue

As we know, current afk punishment are not so effective at all as the number of AFK players still growing.

I’m suggesting a ban system which every afk players are unable play classic/rank for 30 minutes in game time. This mean, if you afk for the first time, the user are unable to play any classic/rank game untill the punishment for 30 mintues. The punishment time will be mor the if the player afk more than one in a month. Ex: the second time the player afk, the punishment will be 1 hour. The punishment counter will be reset 0 after a month pass.

The punishment counter only count if the player online. Let say if player get caught AFK for this first time and been punish for 30 minutes, the player must complete the 30 minutes online time to finish the punishment. For example, if player still have 30 minutes ban and go offline, the counter not count the timer unless the player online.

By this, player would think twice and do the right decision. Together, we change the community and remove the toxic afk players for out harmony :)

Ps: maybe the punishment is a bit tough but trust me, it ll effect the gameplay positively
Post time 2018-4-22 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Recently the hot topic is afk/feeders punishment. And i am on same boat here.
20 credits deduction and temporary ban from matchmaking is what i wish for. Already submitted this to in game customer support. You can do the same. Hopefully officials will take action against them. Specially for gm, epic and legend division.
Post time 2018-4-22 03:11 PM | Show all posts
That seems like a plausible idea. I really, really dislike those players who afk and putting the team into disadvantage Especially then, we would be doing twice the effort in everything. I hope we can have a less toxic community in the near future.
Post time 2018-4-22 06:53 PM | Show all posts
24 hour ban is better
 Author| Post time 2018-4-22 08:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Additional; punished player only can access to brawl
 Author| Post time 2018-4-22 08:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Additional; punished player only can access to brawl
 Author| Post time 2018-4-22 08:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-4-22 02:29 PM
Recently the hot topic is afk/feeders punishment. And i am on same boat here.
20 credits deduction a ...

They need to take a serious action to the afk players. Ive met someone on rank go afk purposely. The current report feature are not sufficient. (Some random kid get mad because he dont get what he want then he just go afk)
 Author| Post time 2018-4-22 08:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
streetsneeze replied at 2018-4-22 03:11 PM
That seems like a plausible idea. I really, really dislike those players who afk and putting the tea ...

Hopefully the dev will listen to the player :)
 Author| Post time 2018-4-22 08:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Wiwin replied at 2018-4-22 06:53 PM
24 hour ban is better

24 hour ban is too much for first time ban.. maybe just let it be 30 so they will regret of what they doing as the counter only count everytime we online..
Post time 2018-4-22 11:43 PM | Show all posts
BP reduction without any ban is better as punishment. Imagine, he AFK the first time, deducted 500BP. Multipled by 2 very time he go AFK again (500BP-->1000BP-->1500BP and so on) And the calculations will be reset monthly. He did not get ban and will play again, but if still AFK, deduct again until the very last BP he have. And if he really dares to AFK again, then there will be a temporary suspended on gameplay, he need to wait until next mont when it reset to play again. Or, he have to login every day and play AI to farm BP for then he can start play again.

That will be the moment he realized and learned.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-16 02:41 PM GMT+8