Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 563|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[lag] When half players are lagging

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-21 01:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think the problem is here since the 100M downloads, at first (in my case) I encountered lags in almost every match during two weeks, usually I have barely lags. After two weeks it got better and now I don't see those lags so much but when it happens, ~half players in the match are lagging.
- sometimes from start to end of the match, but the match before and the one after are fine
- sometimes my team/ennemies start to lag in middle of the game
I followed the thread about lags so I will join the screenshots but as said I had no problems of lags before and I think my connection is good and is not the problem.
IMG_20180420_191017.jpg
Screenshot_2018-04-20-19-09-06-930_com.lipinic.ping.png
Screenshot_2018-04-20-19-06-53-749_com.mobile.legends.png
 Author| Post time 2018-4-21 01:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Also I forgot to mention I always clean my cache before playing and I'm on EU server ^^
 Author| Post time 2018-4-21 01:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Also forgot too, my phone is new xiaomi redmi note 4X version 4 GB RAM
Post time 2018-4-21 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Are you solo players? and its rarely happened right? imo maybe you have match up with a vpn user from different server or region. sometimes I get 1-2 match in a day that I have match up with players from other server/region.

btw have you send a feedback to ingame customer service about this laggy issue?
Post time 2018-4-21 02:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by kamekamehaaa at 2018-4-21 02:31 AM

no its the godamm servers
if all the matchs ur in theres always a vpn user , such coincidence mate
moontoon probably pays 1 dollar a month for these bad servers
every match i play i pray to be in a stable one
 Author| Post time 2018-4-21 02:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-4-21 02:06 AM
Are you solo players? and its rarely happened right? imo maybe you have match up with a vpn user fro ...

I always play with my boyfriend so we're 2. I did send a feedback in game cs weeks ago ! Got no answer but the lags are kinda gone, just happens randomly sometimes. Before I had never lags so it would be nice to be back like before x)
 Author| Post time 2018-4-21 03:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
kamekamehaaa replied at 2018-4-21 02:21 AM
no its the godamm servers
if all the matchs ur in theres always a vpn user , such coincidence mate
m ...

It's like the lottery, not only praying for getting a good team but also not having lags now ! :'D
Post time 2018-4-21 05:11 AM | Show all posts
Reveopal replied at 2018-4-21 01:59 AM
I always play with my boyfriend so we're 2. I did send a feedback in game cs weeks ago ! Got no an ...

although sometimes our report are not replied but they collect and take an attention to it. But when no one giving a feedback or report (a complete report with detailed informations), how can they take a fast measure about current issue? I hope we as a player can understand that they need to collect players feedback about what and how an issue happened to us. So they can recognize the issue and decided what should they do.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-18 01:41 PM GMT+8