Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 578|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Alucard and sun are bad change my mind.

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-20 10:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Yep that’s what I think at less. Also why would you use crappy hero’s like them when you get better fighters like martis,alpha and jawhead who can do better than them. Alucard and sun have no cc and relies to much on getting feed. Also before you tell me sun contours huybusa I know that but he so bad no one bothers to use him anyone if you can just gets hero with good cc ( Jawhead and Madrid as example ). Alucard is so easy to beat just get anti life steal and boom you beat alucard.
Post time 2018-4-20 10:16 AM | Show all posts
@Staufferboy

Yea I agree with you mostly......However if you play Alucard with Petrify and ambush style, he can be pretty dangerous. Just don't pop in as the first initiator during team fight and backstab MMs and other squishies, and I think you're still fine. His mechanism makes him still a decent counter for Lancelots and Gusion.

As for Sun, well he is what he is. I think when players build him tanky, he don't sucked as much since the clones really get annoying.

But yea all in all, they need reworking/buffs.
Post time 2018-4-20 10:25 AM | Show all posts
If you can support alu with any stun hero like akai, aurora etc. Alu will be invincible. Trust me. Today our alu just ripped enemy team. But i do agree he needs a bit buff. You can submit the Suggestion to in game cs anytime. Lets see the feedback first.
Post time 2018-4-20 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Tbh, I don't really think any hero is bad. The composition or how they deal with the hero is usually the problem. Alucard with nice timing can be very deadly. He easily kill squishy hero like my dear cyclops or even Lancelot! X"D (I'm not joking).

And Sun (I've said it long time ago..) might be nice as Tanker (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Imagine if he has a lot of HP and clone..... X"D  //annoyingnearthemax. But I've never seen any Sun with pure tank build. Every Sun I see is committed as fighter. Maybe that's not bad... but not really my favourite Sun

Lastly.
Like what I've read before...
Good Alucard is always be your enemy while noob Alucard always end up as your teammate X"D //eh.
Post time 2018-4-20 12:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I play Sun as an off-tank, this more efficient than making him a fighter. His clones are pretty annoying especially the ult. This is just my opinion.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-20 02:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-4-20 10:16 AM
@Staufferboy

Ok then why would I play sun as a tank when Chou,jawhead and Madrid can do better because they got cc. CC makes it more likely to win the game.

Comments

lol..... at times sun is great for pushing. Think of his clones like Zhask's spawn too....Good for dives. And with Sun's 1st skill you can CC the whole team too, while Chou can only kick one.  Post time 2018-4-20 02:32 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-4-20 02:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-4-20 10:25 AM
If you can support alu with any stun hero like akai, aurora etc. Alu will be invincible. Trust me. T ...

Here is the problem he can’t start a team fight like some other fighters like alpha and Martis. Also like I said why would I use Alucard if alpha and martis could do a better job than him? if you give alucard the stun spell he gets one stun. Alpha when he adds that stun spell he gets 2 and Martis gets 3 also jawhead gets 3 stuns.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-20 02:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mephisto replied at 2018-4-20 12:09 PM
I play Sun as an off-tank, this more efficient than making him a fighter. His clones are pretty anno ...

His clone won’t help when you play against alpha he will just get more healing
Post time 2018-4-20 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Who says Alucard is bad? Sure he and Sun were item reliant but they can do better in terms of damage. You just need to find more ways to farm more faster so you can rekt anyone as long as you have the right build and playstyle. Sure antiheal items can counter lifesteal but as long as he still has above 30% it won't affect him much as long as you pick targets wisely and have them around you(Haa's, EB, Armor boots, BFury, WOTAQ, RGM). He can still shine better than some fighters late-critical late game because of his insane sustain, excluding Immortality for replacing boots. You just need to play properly with this hero. (As for Sun, I think he's better as a semitank fighter than a full fighter, imo)
Post time 2018-4-20 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Staufferboy replied at 2018-4-20 02:08 PM
His clone won’t help when you play against alpha he will just get more healing

Yes, Sun may not the best opponent for Alpha. Sun clone is a disadvantage over Alpha. But can you say the same thing for Hayabusa? Hayabusa ult is like tickles for Sun's clone. Totally different if Alpha against Hayabusa alone. Every hero has their own counter, so as a pilot we must know it. As always, there's not a bad hero. It just the pilot.

However, I do agree Sun may not that good as tank (other than his clone). But maybe we can help him and suggest the dev to change Sun into semi tank one with nice CC skill?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-19 08:39 AM GMT+8