Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 452|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Punishment for AFK Behavior

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-19 04:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I know that this topic is covered by a lot of people already but lowering their credit is not threat. Maybe ban them for a day? 1000bp penalty every afk behavior?

Its even affecting other players ESPECIALLY on ranked. How about the team mates of the person who afk-ed won't lose stars? How about give us a reward every time we report someone so players would care about these issues. It's becoming a great issue in a game and thats why I rarely play the game anymore because every match, there's at least 1-2 players who gets afk.

This issue would not be resolved but please, give them a harder punishment and/or give their team a reward. The least you can give us is that we shouldn't lose stars whenever someone is afk.

Thanks,

xXNightWolfXx
Post time 2018-4-19 06:49 PM | Show all posts
AFK is caused by many reasons. I am just saying

Comments

And that "many reasons" were never fair for your teammates. Its not their problem at all.  Post time 2018-4-21 12:07 AM
Post time 2018-4-19 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Yes, more harsh punishment should impose on those AFKers. And ban them for increasing duration if they are constantly AFK in rank match.

I know AFK have many reason, but this is a TEAM game, you must ensure of your battery health, connectivity etc before you cause other players lose star. SMH.

Post time 2018-4-19 05:02 PM | Show all posts
@xXNightWolfXx

My sentiments are with you and like most have been trying to suggest harsher and more effective punishments so that players affected can be saved from such toxicity and cancer..... For now the only thing we can do is to urge everyone including our opponent to report such players....

Please suggest to CS in-game about better punishments and compensation for affected teammates too, as a community we must band together and stop this cancer from spreading more.
Post time 2018-4-19 05:06 PM | Show all posts
I support this !
Post time 2018-4-19 06:47 PM | Show all posts
I agree with you...it should be a bigger punishment for trolls and afk players....at least a cooldown
Post time 2018-4-19 09:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
And maybe low priority would be better.
Post time 2018-4-19 10:27 PM | Show all posts
same punishment for those who pick 3 mm in ranked or other * 3 heroes
Post time 2018-4-20 03:01 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Demigra at 2018-4-19 11:02 AM

AFK players experience worst problems than you do, in the game.
Let's say, for example :

You've AFK'd in a match due to a crappy wifi. And then the game decided to ban you for a day or deduct a huge amount of BP from your account. Would you be happy? No.

Yes. I do know the feeling that AFK players usually makes the winrate of a match lower. Yet we must consider them; Like, come to think of it. They are players from a poor country. They are trying to use their internet connection to use and surf the web. They are trying their best to try and play the game, and enjoy themselves even if it only takes a short amount of time.

Pretty sure you won't be able to hold out much longer if you've haven't played ML for a few hours in a day. You'll try your best just to spend some time playing the game.

So those AFK players did not AFK intentionally.. There must be a reason behind it.
However. I object with this one. Like.. Ban for a day or decrease 1000 BP as a penalty?
Damn. You'll just make most of the players in the game quit.
I know you are trying to balance the game fairly, but the team understands it more than we do.
Take some time to consider some things..

Comments

@IjamRex what if the internet connection was good when I decided to play. and then during the match, it getiing down. hows that? and sounds like you never through this kinda prob  Post time 2018-4-21 02:56 PM
Still, you cant put this weight on 4 other teammates, its not fair for them. Its not their problem at all. You should know when to play and when not to play. Do go YOLO on a crappy wifi.  Post time 2018-4-21 12:17 AM
Post time 2018-4-20 03:41 AM | Show all posts
So many reports and still nothing done for afk players..they must be working on something big in that case..dunno tbh why they are ignoring it
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-19 08:36 AM GMT+8