Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 375|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

"Your report on player XXX for negative gameplay has been verified

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-19 10:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It's time montoon gave harsher penalties for negative gameplay, especially afk and low skill level leading to feeding which borderlines on intentional feeding(They are that bad that you can't figure out whether they are giving their best or just intentionally feeding.

What exactly do credits do? We all have 100 credits, each afk minuses 2 credits, low skill/feeding "will be punished later accordingly". These punishments don't do anything to urge players to improve at all.

It's pathetic to hear "your ally has been slain" every minute from the start of the game. /rant

Author| Post time 2018-4-19 10:28 AM | Show all posts
To add on, montoon always suggests fair gameplay, but the punishment system does not allow that to happen.
Post time 2018-4-19 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Kinda agree with you on this subject. Today in my last rank match, enemy alucard was feeding harley. He said harley kill me free kill free mvp. He died 12 times and its mythic rank. I really felt sorry for the enemy. This could be happened with my team too. I think ita time to punish afk and intentional feeders more. 2-24 hours temporary ban from matchmaking or deduction of 20 credits minimum is necessary in order to teach them a lesson. Picture attached you can check.
Screenshot_20180419-083931.jpg
Post time 2018-4-19 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Portato replied at 2018-4-19 10:28 AM
To add on, montoon always suggests fair gameplay, but the punishment system does not allow that to h ...

Example of scenario if increment of punishment happen:
Harsher punishment => Discourage Kids to play => less players => leading to add more bots => people getting bored => Game Over, No ML
o,o

Author| Post time 2018-4-19 11:31 AM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2018-4-19 10:52 AM
Harsher punishment => Discourage Kids to pl ...

Unless you're saying that more than 50% of the playerbase are toxic players described above, this won't be a problem.

If more than 50% of the playerbase are that toxic, it's a big issue and it has to be addressed.

Another solution could be to group all these afk, feeding players to play together every single round and see how they feel when half their team is afking.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-19 11:31 AM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2018-4-19 10:52 AM
Harsher punishment => Discourage Kids to pl ...

Unless you're saying that more than 50% of the playerbase are toxic players described above, this won't be a problem.

If more than 50% of the playerbase are that toxic, it's a big issue and it has to be addressed.

Another solution could be to group all these afk, feeding players to play together every single round and see how they feel when half their team is afking.
Post time 2018-4-19 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Portato replied at 2018-4-19 11:31 AM
Unless you're saying that more than 50% of the playerbase are toxic players described above, this  ...

Please do not create multiple thread on single issue. I deleted the recent post of yours cause basically same post. Please keep it in one single thread on same issue.
Post time 2018-4-19 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Portato replied at 2018-4-19 11:31 AM
Unless you're saying that more than 50% of the playerbase are toxic players described above, this  ...

Yes. More than 50% are kids. If not, what use of family-friendly things over there.

Author| Post time 2018-4-19 11:53 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-4-19 11:45 AM
Please do not create multiple thread on single issue. I deleted the recent post of yours cause bas ...

Noted, I posted here first because of the new account restriction. Could you move this thread to the suggestion forum please?
 Author| Post time 2018-4-19 11:59 AM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2018-4-19 11:51 AM
Yes. More than 50% are kids. If not, what use of family-friendly things over there.
{:t ...

So the solution to toxic gameplay is to ignore it, due to the fear of losing a significant portion of the playerbase and/or loss of revenue?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-19 08:38 AM GMT+8