Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 566|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Lagg issues present again WHAT THE HELL ?!?!?!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-19 07:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What the hell is happening with this game ? Once again the game is not playable. The lagg on the servers are so huge , from my usual 40ms ping it jumps to 200 every match and my hero is moving by himself...

Why the developers are not doing anything ? It's been over a month since the lagg issues were reported on forum and on thousands of tickets and the developers don't really care....

This is a scam , people pay for diamonds or monthly subscription and they can't even enjoy the game...what a rip off

My question is....are we ever gonna see an answer from the team ?

Hope I'm not gonna get the reply from the moderators that is from my internet cause this will be the biggest joke hahah
Post time 2018-4-20 02:54 AM | Show all posts
'The developers doesn't really care'
Woah. That's below the belt, dear.
As far as I know, the team is trying to find a way to fix this issue.

More like, most of the players complaining about this, had some downloaders or updaters maybe, ongoing while they're playing. The updaters will consume massive amount of data to update and complete the game's patches and new improvements/revamps. This mostly occurs whenever an update is being held.

I've even experienced this issue though. Yes. It might be the cause of the server. Yet even I don't know what's the reason behind this one.
Post time 2018-4-19 07:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kok gampang ngelag terus ya..padahal sinyal ok
 Author| Post time 2018-4-19 02:36 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-4-19 07:33 AM
@clauuxd10 dude I understand your frustrations because I’ve been facing lag spikes too on fast netw ...

What are SEA servers ? I am on an European server I think since I play from Europe...

This is very annoying...today the lagg is even worse than yesterday lol ...for a game this big is not normal...

What is happening with the staff? I neveer seen an answer from the developers....just one a new hero is made lol....is everything about money for them?
Post time 2018-4-19 07:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@clauuxd10 dude I understand your frustrations because I’ve been facing lag spikes too on fast network (I usually get 9-30ms)..... I got lag spikes like you mentioned as well. It’s probably from the sudden influx of new and more players playing at the same time, which is why there’s lag spikes instead of poor ms all the way.... I’m assuming that you’re in the SEA servers right?
Post time 2018-4-19 01:40 PM | Show all posts
I also feel the same way, while matching or creating a room, the ping is okay but when the game started specially in the middle of clashing, the ping spikes to 200+ ms. Can anyone devs take an action to this problem?
@clauuxd10 dude I understand your frustrations because I’ve been facing lag spikes too on fast netw ...

What are SEA servers ? I am on an European server I think since I play from Europe...

This is very annoying...today the lagg is even worse than yesterday lol ...for a game this big is not normal...

What is happening with the staff? I neveer seen an answer from the developers....just one a new hero is made lol....is everything about money for them?
Edited by clauuxd10 at 2018-4-19 02:51 PM

I will attach the photos with my ping so the moderators won't blame me as usual...I never understood that when thousands of people are having lagg the moderators are blaming them lol

mobile2.jpg
mobile1.jpg
Post time 2018-4-19 05:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I lagged a lot since Monday, before I never lagged like that my ping is 40ms and suddently go to 250ms. I play in Eu server and I think it's the server who are down. I need 20 minutes to find a match... Really ml ? And when I find a match I lag like the hell.
Post time 2018-4-19 05:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I lagged a lot since Monday, before I never lagged like that my ping is 40ms and suddently go to 250ms. I play in Eu server and I think it's the server who are down. I need 20 minutes to find a match... Really ml ? And when I find a match I lag like the hell.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-19 08:43 PM | Show all posts
I don't know what else we can do....they will not care anyways....the easiest way to fix it is if we all move to Asia lol
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 03:54 PM GMT+8