Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1200|Reply: 29
Collapse the left

[Mood] The New Banned OPs

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-16 08:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So, every single game in ranked sees Gusion and Johnson banned.
Think they need a rework?  

Yeah, possibly.

(fanny would need banning too if she was chosen more often.  always see OP fannies in Classic)
Post time 2018-4-17 09:47 AM | Show all posts
opening up the meta pool is risky though

that means ur team's meta sin player has to be really good and ur team is able to handle the opp meta sin aka early invade jungle, gank, deny harrass farm all the time

otherwise, just close off the meta sin pool the traditional way
if u ban martis gaysion, opp will likely follow suit and close off lance and helc / fanny most of the time
Post time 2018-4-17 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Martis Gaysion Lance are the most frequently banned

usually Martis Gaysion are the 1st to be banned

And then will try to playing around with the last ban to toggle so as to open up 1 meta for first pick team
i.e. Helc Fanny Angela
Helc Fanny usually come tgt in a sense that if u pick Helc 1st to deter / sort of block out possible opp fanny pick or so that ur own team can pick

or interestingly like MPL team draft, if u just wanna just open up the whole pool of meta, you can do so by banning angela / johnson / akai / diggie...

opp can only ban 2 max , so that will leave at least lance or helc and fanny open (assuming opp ban MArtis Gaysion which is mostly the case)
Post time 2018-4-16 08:52 PM | Show all posts
Angela and Martis are receiving lots of banhammers lately as well.
these are the heroes i commonly see banned in order of ban rate (my perspective).
1. Johnson
2. Kagura
3. Gusion
4. Fanny (happens a lot in Epic)
5. Lancelot
6. Angela
7. Martis
8. Hylos
9. Helcurt (whenever someone wants to use Fanny)
10. ......

Comments

yeah, the angela bans bum me out cause she's fun to play as.  Post time 2018-4-16 08:55 PM
Post time 2018-4-16 08:15 PM | Show all posts
This is assassin meta thats why hehehehehe.
Reworking those hero would be bad idea.
Although i agree they are a bit op.

Comments

I see your point. They shouldn't be weak, but...  Post time 2018-4-16 08:33 PM
Post time 2018-4-16 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Instead of rework I prefer that they buff some old heroes to be a counter.
imo fanny is free from ban seat because there is many heroes that can counter her. and I see in rank there is many pro helcurt, martis, chou, aurora atm. Thats why I think fanny cant enjoy in rank anymore, so they switch to classic

Comments

fair enough. i see them in Classic a bit, but i think that's cause my teammates might be GM or lower sometimes. Hard to fight a well-fed fanny in early or mid game.  Post time 2018-4-16 08:56 PM
also Im using helcurt in that match, guess what? when I cast my ulti, that fanny still can escape from the war. lol I just think that fanny know where is the walls even if he/she close her eyes. lol  Post time 2018-4-16 08:56 PM
yeah, I've matched once with super pro fanny in ranked. though we have martis and akai but nothing we can do. but this fanny players is not much.  Post time 2018-4-16 08:53 PM
good thoughts. i support them. i am not good enough to counter fanny with newer heroes. i can fare well against her with experienced heroes, except for the super, super pro fannies. they are tough  Post time 2018-4-16 08:47 PM
Post time 2018-4-16 10:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
aAep replied at 2018-4-16 08:52 PM
Angela and Martis are receiving lots of banhammers lately as well.
these are the heroes i commonly s ...

How about Akai?

Comments

i haven't seen akai banned in a game in a long time, actually.  Post time 2018-4-16 10:49 PM
Post time 2018-4-16 11:13 PM | Show all posts
1) Gusion
2) Lance
3) Helcurt
4) Fanny

in that order.

2nd tier are:

1) Kagura
2) Johnson
3) Angela
4) Alucard (I would ban if I knew one of my team is spamming Alu XD )

Comments

ha, right. some people have said Alu is OP, but every Alu i play with stinks to high hell. it's pretty much a guaranteed loss.  Post time 2018-4-16 11:17 PM
Post time 2018-4-16 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-4-17 12:41 PM

For sure most ban hero among pro famous player:
-Fanny (Hard to counter, Mobility Queen)
-Martis (CC King)
-Helcurt (Silience King/Queen)
-Gusion (Quick Killer early game)
-Angela (Annoying Ultimate Skill)
-Lancelot (Just as usual, Immunity King)
-Johnson (Stun King)
-Akai (Annoying Ultimate Skill)

Post time 2018-4-17 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Well, we are currently in the assassin meta, so expect the assassin cancer trinity to be banned first thing. As for the fourth slot, it's generally a toss-up between Fanny, Johnson, Angela, and Kagura.

Typically, Johnson is the one hit by bans. Angela is normally banned too as it's basically adding salt to the cancerous wounds made by the cancerous assassins (as if Lancelot, Gossen, and Helcurt can be dealt with easily, and you add ANGELA to the mix). Fanny is generally banned too. At times, Helcurt isn't banned; and Kagura takes his place.

And I still don't have a flying f**king clue why do they ban Kagura.

Comments

yeah, i think i usually see Mythic Fannies. One I encountered last week WAS from Mythic. I took the time to look the user up.  Post time 2018-4-17 04:26 PM
Mostly in Epic only they still ban Kag, which make sense, since she is the one of the most mobile mage and deal high AoE dmg. Legend and Up rarely ban Kag. We scared of Fanny in Mythic  Post time 2018-4-17 01:45 PM
"assassin cancer trinity"... ha! nice wording. i have seen a few hardcore kaguras, but mostly i agree with you: why?  Post time 2018-4-17 07:00 AM
Post time 2018-4-17 01:30 AM | Show all posts
vinvinvin replied at 2018-4-16 11:13 PM
1) Gusion
2) Lance
3) Helcurt

In my smurf we typically ban Alutard to avoid Alutards from rushing and dying one step outside the defense tower. Or stop Alutards from stealing buffs they don't need to begin with.

Comments

yeah, both of those Alutards suck.  Post time 2018-4-17 04:26 PM
I not sure which is worst, the Alu that tower dive 1v3 feed 0-7-1 or the Alu that take both Red and Blue and keep spamming "low key and farm" while we are pushing. Met both ytd in Legend game lol   Post time 2018-4-17 01:53 PM
Oh this is so true. Even in Epic/Legend i encounter some Alucard user keep spamming I take the Buff even in the team we got Lancelot/Harley/Lesley. Even worse he is not even solo or roaming.  Post time 2018-4-17 10:42 AM
hahahahah... AluTARD. that's awesome. i haven't seen an Alubrains in forever.  Post time 2018-4-17 07:01 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-11 05:55 PM GMT+8