Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 372|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Grock's mana

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-16 05:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello,

I recently switch role from Fighter (Freya main) to Tank (Lolita main) on Rank. Bcoz the higher the Rank, the more Fighter become vulnerable and useless (Ruby and Martis is exceptional). And a formation of 2 tanks really helps a lot.

I use Lolita and i'm really comfortable and good at it. The only problem (which is very rare) when enemy pick Lolita first. Usually when it happened i either pick Akai or Grock (depends on whick enemy doesnt pick).
At least i still pick Tank while my other mate if his main Tank got picked, he use Alucard. (Thats where we lose)

Back to the topic, Grock. Im fine with how to use him and all. But i can only cast Skill (any skill) maximum 3 times in early to mid game, and have to go back to regen mana while its obvious Tank should stay a bit longer. Usually for Lolita, i dont have to go back that often. And when i build Thunder Belt, 30+ Mana Regen is enough for the rest of the game. Grock, however is different. His mana drained so fast.

Any Grock's main here? Any tips & advice?
Thanks
Post time 2018-4-16 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Ah!! I remember watching Hororo chan speaking about mana problem.
Anyw^^ hope it's help!
Solving Mana Problem - Hororo channel

The answer is... emblem XD

Comments

Oh.. Using a support emblem. i'll try. Thanks for the suggestion  Post time 2018-4-16 06:36 PM
Post time 2018-4-16 05:38 PM | Show all posts
I,m a Grock main,
When i use Grock it doesn't drain mana that quickly because of the tranquility boots( i think if that if it means) and bought a gem that regen some of your mana i think the item is in Clockwork Destiny in Magic Items.
After you almost finish building up your items, sold the gem and just keep the tranquility boots and your all set just don't use skills that much often in battle and his 1st skill is where he drains mana really high.
Also Emblem like Sonnet Says check out Hororo Chan's video above

Comments

And i'll try change my boot to Tranquility Boot. Hopefully it helps. Thanks for the tips  Post time 2018-4-16 06:43 PM
Thats the problem, i use the skills a lot :D i was once buy Enchanted Talisman for Grock for the last item and enemy make fun of me saying i'm a magic Grock. sigh i am that desperate for mana.  Post time 2018-4-16 06:42 PM
Post time 2018-4-16 05:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Switch from grock to a tank that doesn’t have mana. XD... jk
Post time 2018-4-16 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Crixce replied at 2018-4-16 04:41 PM
Switch from grock to a tank that doesn’t have mana. XD... jk

yeah, I also want to suggest this.

@IjamRex usually if Im using grock (rarely, almost never use this hero) I'll buy mana regen items first for early game or using magic/support emblem with mana regen. I oftenly using those emblems when Im using Hylos.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 07:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IjamRex at 2018-4-16 07:03 PM
Xaverine replied at 2018-4-16 06:40 PM
yeah, I also want to suggest this.

@IjamRex usually if Im using grock (rare ...

This is not a problem solver, this is problem eliminator. haha

- Hilda is fine, but if i pick Hilda, and my other mate not pick Tank, we're dead.
- Balmond, he didnt have Tank-like criteria. He just good at poking, stealing (lord mostly) and finishing.
- Johnson well, he never want to go out and see the world (banned)

Which mana regen did you use for him? Dont tell me its Enchanted Talisman bcoz i did once. And they all make fun of me lol
Post time 2018-4-16 07:07 PM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2018-4-16 06:01 PM

- Hilda is fine, but if i pick Hild ...

no matters whats it called. but still your problem is solved.
There is Hylos, Lolita, Akai, Hilda aaand Tigreal. why no one want to use tigreal anymore. =.=

Comments

Tigreal is good, but everybody seems to know how to counter him. Maybe his skills needs a rework. Too old already.  Post time 2018-4-17 09:58 AM
Post time 2018-4-16 11:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
buy extra mana addition like aegis or thunder belt (both is fine lol),and use tranquility boots if (using this bit risky since it'll reduce your durability).mana regen from thunder belt is enough i guess as long you not use the skill for unnecesary thing

Comments

If late game sure no problem. Early, i can't help myself from using the skills a lot. haha. Sometimes i have to clear waves and zoning enemies.  Post time 2018-4-17 10:00 AM
Post time 2018-4-16 11:22 PM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-4-16 07:07 PM
no matters whats it called. but still your problem is solved.
There is Hylos, Lolita, A ...

Only few players use Tigreal just because he is clumsy, too easy to dodge, cc like ruby and akai if good timing easy cancel his ult. But he still be one of the most tanky heroes in the game.

Comments

Agreed. His skills are too old. All players seems to know how to counter him easily.  Post time 2018-4-17 10:02 AM
Post time 2018-4-17 12:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-4-17 01:34 AM
IjamRex replied at 2018-4-16 07:01 PM

- Hilda is fine, but if i pick Hild ...

that so true hilda needs a front line to beable to be effective.

hilda is a beast if you know that your team is going 2 tanks then she will destroy, enemies back line/ zone enemies back line.

I especially like playing her to eat ult of the enemies. I normally run around with low hp with hilda. It funny to see the amount of times the enemies ult  me. for me to just run away and split push or hide in the bushes to regain hp and renter the fight.

Comments

Yup exactly. 2 Tanks with Hilda is indeed annoying. With her mobility and her ability to shield & regen in the bush make most of Ult seems useless.  Post time 2018-4-17 10:11 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-21 07:57 AM GMT+8