Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 772|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Query] A proper instructions of login back to account (Help!)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-16 04:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi.

I want to uninstall Mobile Legends and it will start from the beginning.
So, in attempt to login back to my original/main account (Which i already bound) I'm afraid my account will be lost.

i) I already bound into Google.
ii) The game will start from the beginning (No accounts bound)

If i want to login, i have to sign in my Google Account (Play Store different platform)  and switch account? (After reaching level 8) Or there's more?

Also, moderators please post regarding account login and something else, if there is a thread regarding account login, please share the link.

I purchase 5000dias in total, I don't want to lose it :|
Post time 2018-4-16 04:45 PM | Show all posts
@Wîszt

Hi, I highly suggest you to bind it to a Moonton account (created with email account) too since you have so much at stake here.

It's easy to create a Moonton account as you can do it in-game. Just follow the instructions and use the email address of your choice, then after the creation is done, go and check your email for a verification mail and activate your Moonton account.

After that, you can always relog in the account that you want and you won't lose it.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 04:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-4-16 04:45 PM
@Wîszt

Hi, I highly suggest you to bind it to a Moonton account (created with email account) too s ...

Mooton Account?! I never knew login back into main account was so simple lel. Anyways thank you very much for dropping by and share.

Comments

@Wîszt No problem mate haha... You can always create an email address too for all your account(s), so technically you can have Moonton accounts to easily re log in your accounts compared to google on   Post time 2018-4-16 04:50 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-19 06:30 AM GMT+8