Register now.
Author: Kerairose17
Collapse the left

[Mood] Rant Also who should mid???

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Jokar7 replied at 2018-4-16 04:02 PM
my eng only PRO in game... haha.
nvm, time for u wakeup, use other High damage AOE Mage.
i more re ...

LOL Vexana and Alice are still horrible mages sorry they are no where near meta  I was gonna make a post about this but they are really bad mages that cant be good for solo q...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-16 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Kerairose17 replied at 2018-4-16 04:13 PM
LOL Vexana and Alice are still horrible mages sorry they are no where near meta  I was gonna make  ...

GG... this is ur point? pls stop thinking META hero. than i cant help u bro, up to u.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-16 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Sometimes why people like to blame mid laner, it's because some player who responsible in mid lane, they are too lazy to cover up. Mid laner should not stay forever in middle, you should mobilize. Beside farming, and pushing turret. You should help the other lane too, because mid lane role is also carry.

If your teammates get trouble, let say in bottom lane your team facing 3 enemies, and you, as mid laner, you should go to the bottom to give an assistant, also in top. So you must go up and down. If you got gank by the enemies in the middle, call your teammates for help, mutualism and vice versa.

That is my view as Tank player, because sometimes I think mid laner is selfish, they can't read situation, they keep focus at farming, don't wanna join team fight, that's why if your team near lose, your teammates will blame the mid laner, especially mm / mage, feeds is not the only reason, if the carry is active to help.

Be low key and farm as fast as possible, complete your gears, and carry your team. For me, any role in mid is fine, as long as they know what will they do.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-4-16 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Jokar7 replied at 2018-4-16 04:17 PM
GG... this is ur point? pls stop thinking META hero. than i cant help u bro, up to u.

I've play multiple games against both and still won with kagura... I just think since I dont play with a set team that these would be bad choices ... have you been having different experiences with them?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-16 04:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If you ask me. Kagura can go any lane because she can clear lane quite fast at the beginning, but looking at your team composition, it should be 2-1-2. Martis and Karina top. Kagura mid. Tigreal and Miya bottom. From the way you write your story, I would say that Martis is at fault. He should just focus on clearing lanes at the beginning and FARM. Once laning phase is over then go and gank any lane. If possible, shut down Lesley and Nata first because they are VERY scary in late game. Also, all the enemy pick better heroes: Lesley outclass Miya. Lance slightly better than Martis. JS outclass Tigreal. Nata is slightly better than Karina. Kagura and Cyclops about the same level I guess.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-16 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Quezo replied at 2018-4-16 04:02 PM
No MM thanks!

Who the * use MM now a days? MM is a walking fried chicken! GG

So you are one of those players who only want to play MM and do not want to adjust in the team comp.

I will consider if it is Lesley and YSS.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-16 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Quezo replied at 2018-4-16 04:28 PM
So you are one of those players who only want to play MM and do not want to adjust in the team com ...

@Quezo

No........ what are you even talking about? I'm a pure MM player and I focus on bringing down turrets... That's my job.

I'm an Irithel main and I can tell you that Irithel is still kicking. Screw the assassin META because I've seen old META heroes kicking their butts up and down. For example Gord. Yea everyone thought Gord is useless right? Not really.

Btw I've found that Irithel can roam better than these two. Just because of the fact that she can move and shoot, so saving 1-2 seconds here and that is everything in Rank. So I'm sorry that I'm bursting your bubble but Irithel is still kicking.

Those two are overrated anyway. And stop leaving other roles out because technically there's tons of other compositions that can kick your ideal composition. It all boils down to how well the team coordinate and their individual skills.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-16 04:45 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-4-16 04:38 PM
@Quezo

No........ what are you even talking about? I'm a pure MM player and I focus on bringing d ...

That's what you say. "by using MM purely" I just stated a fact about you. What's wrong? Does it hurt your feeling?

Im not talking about gord, btw I said "I will consider if" cause I love playing Tank and I prefer those two in my team.

Comments

Yup, until I hit 1000 matches with MM I'm not gonna get another main. But until then, single role-ling across RG still brought me rewards. We agree to disagree, and our results will prove our points.  Post time 2018-4-16 05:03 PM
lol, admit it you are not flexible. You use MM cause that's the only role you know how.  Post time 2018-4-16 04:57 PM
*my feelings. Lol.  Post time 2018-4-16 04:47 PM
@Quezo yeap it hurts of feeling of course because I'm an MM lover, but it doesn't hurt my 74% Win Rate of 520++ matches :P  Post time 2018-4-16 04:47 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-16 05:13 PM | Show all posts
.......reading all the comment makes me wonder what's the real point in this thread... (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Is this about who's fault this lose is? Or how people usually blame other when they're losing? Or about who's best in midlane?

Welp!
The only assassin that would best in midlane is Lancelot... and Gusion.
The farming mages that would be best in midlane is Kagura, Harley, and Cyclops.
And the rest of option goes to the marksman. But tbh, I prefer mage in mid rather than mm X"D //squishyamongsquishy.

And in your situation, I just want to say that sometimes we had a bad day and play bad.
Karina might not a wise choice for mid. Because she'll get a hard time for killing the minion (and of course can't do much since her enemy will be either Cyc or Lesley X"D.
The midlaner must be one who can finish minion asap, taking the green jungle asap, help top/bot lane, and aware with the map. It's tough to be a midlaner--- I wonder why people keep spamming "I'll go midlane" and still stick at their lane? Did they really think midlane shoukd stay mid? //haha.

But!
You have a chance to told Karina to switch lane. Communication is important, and I believe she'll consider it.... if she really harassed non-stop with either cyc or les XD

And for the hero choice...
No one really able to counter (or I meant-- "finding") Natalia. That's a pity (since all of us believe she's stronkk when she's fat). At least, countering Nata usually can be done with Hylos or Saber (or something that have surrounding damage like them), or Lesley ult or Yss ult. Maybe the Miya should change into Yss... but we can't say anything if they don't have yss XD. I don't say Miya is bad... but her skill might won't make her really suitable in war. She's easily targetted-- different from some mm who had skill to (at least) run away.

Whoa, I'm typing a lot!
But under three mins... it's better to keep farming. After that, then reconsider to start harrassing the tower (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). It suck to have teammate who don't understand the signal too XD.
Meta means nothing... But the pilot is everything //...orsoIthought XD.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-16 05:34 PM | Show all posts
@Kerairose17

The only thing I'm going to say through this discussion is damn, I don't think it's entirely your fault. I mean, for me, bronze doesn't always mean bad gameplay Plus, that's pretty harsh of your friend to tell you not to play Kagura ever again. Though yes, you should probably practice more! Not saying that you are bad though, I haven't seen you play but it's better if you always practice more But cheer up, friend. Don't take this lose very hard! I even experienced one time playing a Balmond in rank (and honestly don't know how to use him) and I got MVP. But oh hey, that's life. I'm not saying my teammates are entirely bad, just that maybe we are all having just a bad day. But no one blames each other... except Odette. Odette who went AFK when we almost won it

Estes... Gee. I actually don't want a healer in my team, I would prefer another damage dealer/taker than a healer. No offense to those who mains them. In your line up though, I would actually say you should go in mid.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-4-23 03:31 PM GMT+8