Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1311|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Request] How to get these achievements?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-16 11:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I need super good advice for finishing these tasks
In detailed answers.Thanks in advance
Screenshot_20180416_093450.jpg
Post time 2018-4-16 11:20 AM | Show all posts
First one can be done with tank specially gatot can take huge damage in late game.
2nd one need a good jungler. Karina, alu, harley, hayabusa can do this with fast jungle ans lane cleaner.
3rd one i did complete with cyclops. Very easy. You can complete this one with long range mm too.Last one also completed with cyclops cause of burst damage. Late game almost all mm can complete this one also.
Thats all. If you have any more question feel free to ask.
Cheers.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 11:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont get 2nd part.Do i have to just earn 1300 coins in 1 min or if i played 5 mins and ended i should have 6.5k coins?same for my last task of hero damage
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 11:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
By the way,u are by far the most favouraite mod for me for ur detail ful replies in my every thread

Comments

Thanks. Glad to know that. Hehe.  Post time 2018-4-16 11:32 AM
Post time 2018-4-16 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Iloveyou8 replied at 2018-4-16 11:25 AM
I dont get 2nd part.Do i have to just earn 1300 coins in 1 min or if i played 5 mins and ended i sho ...

It will count at the end of the game. So 1300 average gold you need to earn. Not particularly for 1 minute. It will be devided by match time vs total gols of yours. You can sell all the item at the last second also for sudden gold burst too. Thats a trick many players use.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 11:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gotcha.Same goes for last task right but no trick yes?
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 11:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gotcha.Same goes for last task right but no trick yes?
Post time 2018-4-16 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Iloveyou8 replied at 2018-4-16 10:25 AM
I dont get 2nd part.Do i have to just earn 1300 coins in 1 min or if i played 5 mins and ended i sho ...

Hand Over Fist
I get this achievement using helcurt. good mobility and damage. using customs assassins emblem with the first customs stats. (earn gold with each kills). better ways is do the achievemtn with your friends, ask them to pick nana and stay near you. and yeah to finish it to 5 start (1500 gold avarage) mean you need gain 15k gold when you finish the match in 10minutes.

Man of Steel

Do a war, war and war when you have enough items build. use a tank heroes, and keep in the front of your team so you take all damage. High defend and absord items is the best build, dont mind to use attack/semi build.

Massive Damage
Marksman ftw for me, but mages like harley and cyclops is good too. poke and run gameplay, dont let the enemies hit you or even get to near you but you must hit them hardly.

Bring the Pain
This has the same system like the Hand Over Fist. when you finish the game in 10th minute then you must get 90k hero damage. no matters if you get killed or taken too much damage by enemies. using full burst damage items is the best and stay behind your team in the wars.

in the ends, I dont care about win or lose when I do achievement tasks. its like when I do the Hand Over fist, when I get around 14-15k golds in under 10minutes my team will dinish the game if we can do it in that time or just surrender.

Author| Post time 2018-4-16 01:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-4-16 01:12 PM
Hand Over Fist
I get this achievement using helcurt. good mobility and damage. using customs assass ...

Thanks alot
Post time 2018-4-16 07:51 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-4-16 08:31 AM
It will count at the end of the game. So 1300 average gold you need to earn. Not particularly for  ...

Somehow if the opponents miraculously defended then you are pretty much doomed
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-11 05:08 PM GMT+8