Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 115|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Shop] Any ideas to make Halloween skin for Nana and Harley.

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-16 10:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Recently I just draw halloween skin for Harley, Nana and  maybe Chang'e if she release soon  (they deserve to get Halloween skin because they are children, halloween is the most suitable for children or teenage).

I already send this skin suggestion to CS ingame and maybe they agree with this skin (I don't really know what they said but they give positive feedback to my skin suggestion). I create Cops (Nana) and Lupin (Harley) skin (but this skin not look like Halloween style but that okay to me sometime).

If you have any idea for their skin concept idea please tell me. Don't hate Nana and Harley, lol. You should agree Nana and Harley deserve to get Halloween Skin
Post time 2018-4-16 12:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nana already has halloween themed skin right? S1 reward or something
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-4-16 01:53 PM
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-4-16 12:56 PM
Nana already has halloween themed skin right? S1 reward or something

Oh, I didn't know date for her S1 skin release but her latest skin just really long time ago (Before I start play ML). Maybe I should change Nana with Chang'e for Halloween skin.
Post time 2018-4-16 01:54 PM | Show all posts
They might consider creating some skins for them, but dont you think it's too early for a halloween skins? Let's wait for a couple of months for that. Let's just enjoy those skins that we have currenlty like the new skin for harley. What do you think about his starlight skin?
Post time 2018-4-17 05:43 AM | Show all posts
Naughty joker is scary enough for a halloween skin HAHAHAHA

Comments

iri
LMAO you right  Post time 2018-4-17 01:51 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-19 06:26 AM GMT+8