Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 167|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Unknown Bugs and CRASHING WTF IS THIS

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-16 10:12 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
• Game crashing when picking heroes on rank games• Game crashing when playing the actual game
• Game crashing and with a text "Unknown Bugs" and "Reconnecting" even though I'm playing the game very smoothly enough to win A RANK GAME.

Believe me, I've experienced all of this things ON RANK GAMES. Stop adding heroes and skins. Instead, fix bug issues and the crashing. I hope for a better gaming experience :(
Post time 2018-4-16 10:30 AM | Show all posts
@•—•

It sucks when these bugs happen, but may I ask if you had experience them on the same frequency when you play before these few newer updates? If so then the updates are the source of the problems as many players encounter them too due to the updates.

And I assume that you already did the normal procedure like clear cache, reinstall and clear phone space etc?
Post time 2018-4-16 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Maybe, there's an ongoing update *DOWNLOADER* while you're playing the game? It loads the data of newer updates. If you've tried clearing your game's data / reinstalling the game, etc. that can make the game lose its imported data, this is what usually happens.

If there's something in the bottom right corner saying the kbps / mbps / mb / kb THING, then I guess its trying to reload the game's data. Wait for it to finish, when it reads 100%, try playing classic mode then observe if the Ms or Ping is still unstable.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 02:51 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-4-16 10:30 AM
@•—•

It sucks when these bugs happen, but may I ask if you had experience them on the same frequ ...

Hey :)

I'm using an iPad and I don't really know how to clear cache. I tried to reinstall it but nothing happen, same as the past.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 02:51 PM | Show all posts
@•—•

It sucks when these bugs happen, but may I ask if you had experience them on the same frequ ...

I'm using an iPad and I don't really know how to clear cache. I tried to reinstall it but nothing happen, same as the past.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 02:52 PM | Show all posts
@•—•

Author| Post time 2018-4-30 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Demigra replied at 2018-4-16 02:04 PM
Maybe, there's an ongoing update *DOWNLOADER* while you're playing the game? It loads the data of ne ...

Hey there! No, there are no on-going downloads/updates while playing
Post time 2018-4-30 03:14 PM | Show all posts
•—• replied at 2018-4-29 10:54 PM
Hey there! No, there are no on-going downloads/updates while playing

I see....
Well. Inside the game, click the Ingame Customer Service "The Button Resembling a person wearing a headphone, located in the top left corner. Once done, import your ign, id and server number, and also, don't forget to mention the bug. If possible, try mentioning your gmail or (any email you can use).

Once you've done that, wait for a few days for a response from the team. They might help you resolve your problem.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-30 09:09 PM | Show all posts
Demigra replied at 2018-4-30 03:14 PM
I see....
Well. Inside the game, click the Ingame Customer Service "The Button Resembling a perso ...

Thank you so much! I wish it could!

Comments

No Problem ;) Wish you luck!  Post time 2018-4-30 09:11 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-5-10 11:12 AM | Show all posts
•—• replied at 2018-4-30 09:09 PM
Thank you so much! I wish it could!

Hey! It's still the same ;_; WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE SAVE ME
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-21 05:20 PM GMT+8