Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2601|Reply: 31
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Mobile Legends FanFic Site!! (This is not Clickbait)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-16 05:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Fanfic Banner.png

Here I am again.. Pretty busy with irl and also with some maintenance in here...

Anyways. .this fanfic thingy started with a joke in our team.. Like we were just fooling around chatting some Ships and stories and stuff... Then, ideas just came flooding to me and had created somewhat nasty... Yes... It was... Lesley x Angela...

So yeah... Then thanks to Uncle Lito @StoR, he bought a domain and we will work on making it a site were we can share and compile fanfics for ML!

Here's my One-Shot Story...

maxresdefault.png

"The Song of the Swan Princess"

Hi, I’m Layla. I studied at Dawn High for a Marksman Course and was a Junior Marksman, or Markswoman. I roomed with a girl named Odette. She likes to sing, but her main interest was opera. She also played as the Swan Princess.

She is for the Mage Academy section. We had a small room on the seventh floor dormitory. The walls were thin, and her late night singing and voice practices would keep me up late. After a month or so of lost sleep, I convinced her to move her late night practices to the music studios hosted by our First Class Sniper, Lesley. I never thought she was into music until I saw her do a song solo in our team in our free time. And she was tasked to run the studio which is a block away.

Around one afternoon, Odette announced that she would be practicing late for an upcoming recital and probably wouldn’t be home until around midnight. Great, I thought, that means I can go to bed early without being lullabied. She said goodnight and left, coffee and music sheet in hand.

I made something light to eat and immediately began to prepare for bed. By the time I got out of the shower, my eyelids were so heavy I could hardly brush my teeth. I pulled on my PJ’s and crawled into the top bunk of our bunk bed. I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

[to continue reading, check the rest here: ML Stories Fanfic Site]

Enjoy guys!!!

Post time 2018-4-16 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Great to hear that ! ;
Although I ship Hayabusa x Kagura ; Lesley x Gusion ; Nana x Harley ; Ruby x Harley ; Miya x Alucard ; Layla x Clint ; and many more

Oh God I can't wait.
*PS : I've verified my age over a hundred times and it won't let me in WHYYYY*

Comments

np ;)  Post time 2018-4-16 02:35 PM
will look in to this. thanks for letting us know.  Post time 2018-4-16 02:13 PM
Post time 2018-4-16 06:09 AM | Show all posts
Nice one senpai.
Although i read it before you posted here hehe
Love to see more from you in future.
Post time 2018-4-16 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Demigra replied at 2018-4-16 01:53 PM
Great to hear that ! ;
Although I ship Hayabusa x Kagura ; Lesley x Gusion ; Nana x Harley ; Ruby x ...

i have disabled the age verification, now you can access the page.

Comments

Okay, thanks! <3  Post time 2018-4-16 02:36 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-4-16 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Demigra replied at 2018-4-16 01:53 PM
Great to hear that ! ;
Although I ship Hayabusa x Kagura ; Lesley x Gusion ; Nana x Harley ; Ruby x ...

If you ciuld make your own fanfic, submit it here and we will feature it on the site..

Comments

I would love to :)  Post time 2018-4-16 02:36 PM
Post time 2018-4-16 06:56 PM | Show all posts
I hope the story there will pass the family friendly rules.
but hey, troy is the author of the story there. okay, it will be a dream.
Post time 2018-4-16 06:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Demigra at 2018-4-16 08:07 AM

Don't Take Him Away...
Angst / Yuri

I decided to hide inside the bushes, this is to conceal my presence from the enemies wandering around the wilderness...
Tears flowing down through my cheeks, I've felt my wounds.. in pain. Groaning in despair, searching for Help.

I knew that our team stands no chance against our enemies, We are all weak. We're all nothing but weaklings trying to achieve victory by using our own strategy, even though we haven't won atleast a single victory before.

'Nana....Na~.. NANA!' I opened my eyes to see my friend, Harley. I can feel his tears, landing in my chest. He holds the back of my head firmly, as he tries to comfort me. 'H-Harley..' I uttered his name.
'W-Who...Who did-this .. to you!?' He stuttered, I can feel his Rage overcoming his Heart. I figured out that he's mad.

I tried to keep my eyes open, until that very time, my sight is getting blurry, my eyelids are getting heavy. Seeing Harley disappearing, and hearing as how the screams of our Team's Minions as they are being killed by our Enemies, I felt like I was no use. 'H-Harley.. wait...' I tried to call his name, but he disappeared... Until, a bright light stroke my sight. I opened my eyes firmly, as I saw an Angelic Being, Holding her staff. I smiled... and uttered 'Thank You.... Rafaela'. She wields her staff upward. 'Healing Prayers!' As her energies gathered inside me, I've felt my wounds disappearing, I turned around to look for Harley.

'W-Wheres... Harley?' I asked. 'Sorry to say this, nana... But Harley.. he.. he confronted Alucard.... Harley was taken away, but he was able to cut off Alucard's blade.' Upon hearing Rafaela uttering these words, my heart torned apart. 'H-Harley..' I thought. He was one of my bestfriends by the first time we got here in the Land of Dawn.

I can see the memories flashing in my mind, from the first time we met... How we got here into this messy land... How we formed our team.. I've kept on crying.

Rafaela was trying to comfort me. By that time, I was furious, that my rage manipulated my body. Also.. It is the first time I saw Rafaela afraid, looking at me with her eyes filled with Nervousness.. 'N-Nana.... I-is that you..?' She stuttered. I picked up my boomerang and jumped off the bush. 'N-NANA!!' I heard Rafaela screaming as she reaches out her hand to me.

Ignoring the Heavenly Angel, as she reaches out for me. I walked and walked until I reached the enemy's wall. By that time, I turned sideward, facing a girl wielding a scythe. She wears a red coat with red hoods, covering her head, only showing her blonde hair. 'N-Nana... D-Don't tell me you're going to..' My old friend, Ruby trying to reach out to me. Still, I could not manipulate myself.

I used my boomerang to smack the wall, allowing it to produce a huge explosive sound. It took the attention of my enemies. I felt Ruby's Eyes filled with Rage and Depression. I guess she figured out that Harley was taken away.

We both marched together to the Enemy's Base, we met their tank. Half-Bull, Half-Man. It was carrying a huge hammer, ready to smack us down. I felt my hands, throwing the boomerang at it's right arm.
I was frightened when I saw the Bull's Hammer fell down beneath it, together with his Right Arm, cut off from his body. I can't even imagine of how much I've improved, only because of my uncontrolled anger trying to manipulate me. I turned around to see Ruby, sprinting, she was fast, that she caught the hybrid off-guard. She used her Scythe to slice the Minotaur's Head. Blood overflowing down through the Minotaur's Chest, as it dropped its body in front of my eyes. The Bull's head dropped off into its own pool of blood. Ruby approaches me, reached her hands to me, trying to help me get up.

I stood up and picked my boomerang. I saw.... Alucard, only using his fists.... My heart started to rage, as I felt very furious. The same happens to Ruby. Alucard was with his allies... The Abyss Queen Alice... The Feared Argus... And the Fierce Karrie. As they marched, approaching us.

I called for Mr.Cat, as he uses his gigantic arm to pull them upward.. Ruby then drags them all together with her scythe, as I viciously stroke my Boomerang to the four of them... Seeing Ruby enraged with her Scythe, she slashes off the every body part of their body... I opened my eyes to see Ruby, covered with Blood.....

'N-Nana.... Ruby!!!' We both turned around to see one of our friends ; Harley. Waving towards us. 'H-Harley!!' I shouted happily as I approached him. He hugs me tightly.. 'W-Where have you been..?' I tried to ask... 'Don't worry.. I was safe.' As he lets go of his grasp, I turned to his back, seeing his sister, Lesley, approaching us with her rifle. 'Nice to meet you, Nana.' .. As she smiles at me happily.

I cried tears of joy.. I felt Ruby's presence approaching us.. 'Ruby...' Harley uttered. 'Good to see you're safe..' Ruby said, smiling. 'Hehehe' Harley rubs the back of his head, sticking out his tongue.
'So... we won..?' Harley asked confusedly. Curious about winning. 'Yes..' Ruby answered.

We all laughed with Joy and happiness. I looked up at the blue, appealing sky, seeing Rafaela smiling down at us. She then disappears in the speed of light, along with the magnificent yellow clouds covering the atmosphere above.

From now on, we've achieved victory by our own.. Our team, our friendship, we'll never be shattered once more..

That's all.
I'm not good at my English Writing Skill.. But tell me if you're interested with it.
I'll try to spend much of my time correcting grammars and misspelled words everyday.

Comments

Great ^.^  Post time 2018-4-17 04:24 PM
Content posted... Will add img banner later.. http://mlstories.com/dont-take-him-away/  Post time 2018-4-17 12:42 PM
Edit :* Added the genre of the story below the title. ^.^  Post time 2018-4-16 11:56 PM
*them  Post time 2018-4-16 08:30 PM
don't worry about the grammatical errors, we will fix then while proofreading it. Just make sure to give a title and Genre of the story and of course your PenName  Post time 2018-4-16 08:30 PM
Post time 2018-4-16 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Good job there. I loved the story.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-17 07:33 AM | Show all posts
Demigra replied at 2018-4-16 06:58 PM
Don't Take Him Away...
Angst / Yuri

Proof read done... That was a good read...

Comments

Thank you ^.^  Post time 2018-4-17 03:36 PM
Post time 2018-4-17 12:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Even Lesley sings better than Odette
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-11 05:35 PM GMT+8