Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 600|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Request] Can Developers Make Ice Ruby and Chinese/Japanese style Ruby skins?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-15 09:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I can buy both of them at the same time the reason of this I like the Chinese/Japanese Style Skin Ruby I don't like the Ice Girl Ruby skin but this is my second preference... That was what I have been expecting for a long time to wait and buy the Japanese style skin Ruby..
Post time 2018-4-16 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Same, I dislike the ice skin too. In fact, i dislike all elemental-esque skins, eg helcurt's arctic executioner & karrie's dragon queen, cuz the colour usually monotone.

If the give ruby a valkyrie-esque theme skin just like freya's war angel, i will definitely spend money, even if it's from wheel.
Post time 2018-4-15 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Suggestions are always welcome :) You can always suggest skin ideas and putting up a picture or skin idea/concept would be better.

Comments

Are you the moderator here? Please do something I will buy them both!  Post time 2018-4-15 03:39 PM
Post time 2018-4-15 10:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please make ruby skin starlight or epic skin :( i have all ruby's skin :( so sad ruby's she forgotten by the developers themselves
Post time 2018-4-15 11:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ive saved up diamonds only to buy her skins too.. and still, no news abt it at all.. ugh.. ill buy any skins they release for ruby, but it really takes too long
Post time 2018-4-15 11:45 AM | Show all posts
i for one had enough of japanese influenced skins and heroes.
Post time 2018-4-15 02:21 PM | Show all posts
So this means you like Japanese stuffs? SAME! When Ruby was my favorite, i'll always wanted a Japanese skin for her, but now i don't use her, but she has big life steal, like Alpha! And it would be great if you put a picture, but hey, no worries maybe they might do this after the Ice skin for Ruby, cause it's being leaked i saw ml_leak's post in ig.

Comments

What i mean about being leaked, is the ice skin for ruby :) I did this if you don't understand. Thanks for sharing your idea, we support it!  Post time 2018-4-15 02:23 PM
Post time 2018-4-15 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Make her skin as seasonal skin. No need to use money at all. I just notice almost all seasonal skin come from hero fragment shop include fanny.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-15 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-4-15 10:01 AM
Suggestions are always welcome :) You can always suggest skin ideas and putting up a picture or skin ...

Author| Post time 2018-4-15 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Suggestions are always welcome :) You can always suggest skin ideas and putting up a picture or skin ...

https://ibb.co/jeUAgn
 Author| Post time 2018-4-15 03:40 PM | Show all posts

I gave the link about the Japanese Style Ruby skin please make this too!
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-19 12:37 PM GMT+8