Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 509|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Starlight member

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-13 02:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi dev.
Last week i told my friend to buy me starlight member harley. He buy but he make an illegal metode and he told me that he has buy, but in the morning i wake up and i got an email and my harley skin gone because of the illegal that my friend make. I want to buy another starlight member but i cant because i has buy it this month . Dev can i buy the starlight member this month again ? I want that harley skin. Please reply and TQ dev.
Post time 2018-4-13 03:02 PM | Show all posts
You can buy starlight every month...
Post time 2018-4-13 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2018-4-13 04:08 PM

@Heroka

Yes you can.... It will auto accumulate and add in the number of days for you....

Btw don't use illegal or some funny methods, or else you will risk getting your account banned... You're lucky that they take skin away only and not your account.

And please don't trust someone else even if it's your friend for account matters such as login info and purchasing.... You never know if 1. he/she hack your account 2. he/she bought diamonds/skins/starlights using illegal methods like what happened to you.
In future, either buy from official resellers like Codashop or buy straight from MLBB app itself....Don't trust anyone or anything else other than official resellers and app.

Please take it as a lesson and in the future do it yourself....
 Author| Post time 2018-4-13 08:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-4-13 03:19 PM
@Heroka

Thank you .. really can buy this month ? Because i try to buy but it say that i have buy  so i cant buy twice this month.. or should i email moonton ? Hm

Comments

u can buy from codashop as much as u want. last season I've bought seasonal starlight 1x at google play then 2x at codashop because we cant buy same starlight in when the count days is not ends yet  Post time 2018-4-13 08:35 PM
Post time 2018-4-14 05:17 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
I guess that you can just buy it without problems, by the way i would never recommend Illegal sites because this will always happen, its pretty lucky that your account didn’t get frozen by this
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-17 12:30 PM GMT+8