Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1808|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Community Growth

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-11 08:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by WtripleO at 2018-4-26 10:50 PM

StoR1.png

As Mobile Legends grows over the years, the community grows as well. In line with that we'd like to acknowledge those who have contributed to the community so if you wish to have your work featured feel free to submit them here and We'll review them.

So what kind of contributions are we looking for?

1)Hero Guides- If you're profecient with the hero as well as organized and detailed in guide making then we would love go welcome your hero guide and feature it here in our fourms and possibly in the Mobile Legends Website

The guide must be detailed and organized in terms of

A)Hero introduction

B)Hero build from emblems,talents and equipment

C)Tips & Tricks

2)Youtube Content Creator- Aspiring to be a Mobile Legends Youtuber? Then you're in luck as we show appreciations to those who continuesly work hard to upload those contents for the community

What exactly do we look for?

A)A healthy ML YT channel in which they wouldnt go down low to create issues out of small problems or even input biases/mentality towards its viewers.

B)Does not invovle itself with internal strifes of Moonton or the moderation team.

3)ML artists and designers- Have a talent for drawing,designing or fan arts well we'd love to feature those works for you as well as possibly work with you in the feature.

*Your work would be checked and discussed by a pannel/group of people before it gets featured to prevent bias as well as widen the scope for the appreciation of arts.

How do you enter/apply?

Simply put the following details

1)For hero guides

A)Create a thread for the hero guide and input your work here in the forums

B)Send the link to the thread

C)Input your IGN/Name you wish to be recognized as.

2)For Youtube Content Creators

*You must have atleast 25 videos first in your channel related to Mobile Legends and upload regularly otherwise we will not consider you

A)Short introduction of you & your channel and what specifically you post about

B) Link to your channel

3)For ML Artists

A)Give atleast 3-5 samples of your work either link or upload here

B)Links to your deviantart/FB Page/etc. You wish to get featured

C)Your name that you wish to be recognized as.

***Submissions will be checked every Thursday, until May 10****
***Posts that were checked during the day will be commented by me

Post time 2018-4-12 07:36 AM | Show all posts
In hero guides do you have to make video or just like write it in forum with icons?

Comments

As far as I know, you only need to write it in the forum instead of making a video. XD Guides are made up of texts I guess. But I prefer to make it more appealing.  Post time 2018-4-12 12:56 PM
Post time 2018-4-12 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Hero Guide : https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... id=55003&extra= (Cyclops Guide)
IGN : Red Potato - 101956050 (3113)

Btw I have almost like.. Three guides for nowXD Nah. But I'd like to apply for this one, since the MLBB Community is growing so fast A lot of new players will keep on asking questions to learn a lot about the game.

Comments

Okay. ^.^ Tenkyu  Post time 2018-4-20 03:05 AM
(Checked)Decent Guide, Will be considered to be featured in forums  Post time 2018-4-19 08:31 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-4-13 08:43 AM | Show all posts
munisshodmonov replied at 2018-4-12 07:36 AM
In hero guides do you have to make video or just like write it in forum with icons?

For hero guides you can either make it as a video or just a type written one here on forums.
Post time 2018-4-15 05:10 AM | Show all posts
I need useful tricks
Post time 2018-4-17 11:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
A) Hey there! I would like to apply to become a ML youtuber!   I started playing Mobile Legends for the very first time near the end of Season 4. I am mostly a tank (occasionally fighter) player, with most of my ranked games played with Minotaur. I am currently at Glorious Mythic Division this season.  IGN:  ενiʟ.zhangxyo 57640113(2097) Squad: Insidiously  I mostly do Ranked Gameplay commentaries. These involve plays against professional players, my take on team strategy and related concepts, general tips and tricks, as well as hero guides.  B) Youtube Channel: https://goo.gl/sqAFY3. Thank you!

Comments

Try editing some for a montage video + music and continuesly upload then your channel might be considered to be featured.  Post time 2018-4-19 08:33 PM
(Checked)Hi Zhangxyo! Have you ever considered to doing montage videos since I noticed that your channel is mostly about gameplay and it would be a waste to just reupload these without edits.  Post time 2018-4-19 08:32 PM
Post time 2018-4-22 04:05 AM | Show all posts
Old thread, how did I end p here
Post time 2018-4-22 04:19 AM | Show all posts
Making post only like in forum cuz i suck at videos
Post time 2018-4-25 06:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Post time 2018-5-16 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by savageking at 2018-5-17 05:57 AM

Hi Admins,
Can I apply for as youtube content creator? I started playing Mobile Legends since the very first day it was release (few days, im not sure =P). I am a husband and a father who plays mobile legends with my friends and cousins. I just started my youtube channel like two weeks ago so, so you will notice that on the few (like first 3) videos that I upload, is not too good. I only have 17 videos but I upload videos almost every day. I have video gameplay of Top Global players, New Advance server heroes and some of tips and tricks for new players.

Please check my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXHDPXy7OgWDI10TwvebROg
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-19 08:36 AM GMT+8